Chapter 118

Ron's POV

" Your room will be ready before that, Megha will do it, will consult you and her. But you are not meeting her before the wedding. Now go back home before, I call your parents and tell them to get you from here. " Uncle said firmly.

" Uncle... "

" Don't call me uncle!! "

" Sir... "

" What?? You idiot, Don't call me sir! "

" What do I call you? "

" Dad!! Call me dad. "  He said.

" Okay, but then that means that I can stay here as this is my dad's home. Right? " I said with a smile. Aunty, Manik, and Mahi smiled.

" Wrong!! " Uncle said.

" But if I am getting married to Mahi, it is going to be my home too. I can stay at my home right?? " I said trying my luck once again. Aunty grinned and Uncle tried not to smile... and succeed.

" Go to your home!! You will be our son once our daughter will get married to you. You can stay here after that. Now leave before I change my decision about you both getting married in a week. I will change it to one year. " He said.

" WHAT??? No!! You can't do that? "

" Can't I ?? Really, you think so?? Are you challenging me, young man?"  He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Hitler!! Taiyab Ali!!

" No!! I am going!! How can I challenge you, you are just like my dad, going to be my father-in-law in a week. I need to follow what you say. I am going ... But can I talk to her for five minutes? "  I asked.

" Yes, talk... "

" Thank you, you are the best. " I said and looked at Mahi and signaled her to come with me.

"...Right here in front of us. "  Uncle said.

This man... Ughhh!!

"  Aunty, please!! "  I pleaded to Megha Aunty with a cute expression.

" Sorry, I don't want to come between you and your would-be dad. "  She said.

" Please!! She is upset, I just want five minutes to talk to her. " I said.

" Okay, but Manik will go with you. " Uncle said.

" Yes, but you come with me, you are supposed to rest of you want to be fine by their wedding. " Aunty said to him firmly and Mihir nodded. He gave me a look, that meant that I should not try and act smart, and went in.

Thank God!!

" Manik, leave us alone!! "

" Forget it!! Leave before I call Chachu again. "

" You are my best friend. "

" Yes, one of the best friends. But she is my sister. "

" I helped you with Rosh, she is my sister too. "  I reminded him.

" Don't argue!! You are wasting your time!! "

I had thought that thank God, he told Manik to be here, Mihir was going to be difficult. But in the absence of Hitler, my sweet friend turned into a mini-Hitler.

" Ughh!! Even Viren is better than you. He let Raj to spend time with his sister. "

" Raj is Raj, you are you. He is like me. "

" Ha ha ha!  Look who is talking! As if Raj and you would not have done anything to their girls. I know what both of you have done!! Don't make me repeat it in front of your sister, I don't want to corrupt my innocent Mahi.  And anyway, what could I do to her in five minutes? " I said out of frustration. I thought Manik would be annoyed or let me have more time but...