Chapter 94

Ron's POV

" It's ok! It happens sometimes... you don't worry, I will do it. Make arrangements for Aarav to stay here, please give him the royal treatment that he deserves. I will take care of Ron, come with me, Ron! " Mehul uncle said.

Yes, even I needed to talk to him. It was high time we talked about a few things clearly. Man to man...

Royal treatment to that Daanav?? Why not??

Give as much royal treatment to him as you want... Sasurji to aap mere hi banoge.(You will be my father-in-law).

I followed him to his study. He asked me to show my hand but I shook my head and said, " It's ok, sir! I can manage. It is OK! It happens sometimes, you please don't worry. " I said.

" Show me your hand, don't try to act brave," he said and came to me and held my wounded hand in his, and started cleaning it.

" Thanks a lot, Sir, but you don't need to worry about me. It doesn't suit you to show any sweet behavior with me. I may not die of pain or these cuts, but may be out of shock. So let it be. " I said pulling my hand back but he held it there tight.

" Well, nice one!! May I know what you are doing here? I didn't expect you here, since Manik is not at home. He has gone out somewhere, you could have asked him before coming. " he said while he was taking out the glass pieces and cleaning.

" I beg your pardon, sir, but I came with Mahi. And I didn't know that there was a problem with me coming here, I have been coming here for years. " I replied.

" Yes, but I didn't expect you here with my daughter." He said applying some ointment and tying a bandage.

" But that is entirely your problem, sir, I have already made you aware of my feelings for her years ago. " I said politely.

" And, I immediately told you what I think about them. " he looked at me as if he wanted to intimidate me.

" It's ok sir, you have a right to say whatever you want, but my feelings have not changed for her, I still want to pursue her and I think that you should be aware of it. " I replied calmly refusing to get intimidated.

" But I still don't permit you. "

" Yes, I can see that... The son of the best friend of your elder brother is here, the one you told me about... " I said.

" Yes, he is here. And as you can see, they both like each other," he said with a smile.

" I can see that they like each other but it is sad that you could never see Mahi and I love each other. However you tried to keep us apart, sir, we still love each other. " I said and smiled.

" By the way, why are you addressing me as Sir? " He asked me and I smiled.

" Right now, I am talking to the father of the girl I love, so calling you Sir, seems to be a better way. " I said.

" What is wrong with calling me uncle as usual, if I am not wrong, you were calling me uncle on Mihir's Roka, a few days back?"

" Yes, I attended the ceremony as your best friend's son, so I called you uncle. But at the moment, my dad is not here, I am talking to you as a man should talk to the father of his girlfriend. " I said.

" Girlfriend?? I don't think she is your girlfriend," he said with a raised eyebrow.

" She is now... I confessed my love to her and she accepted my proposal. " I said with a smile.

" Anyway, she likes Aarav too. But the fact remains, that you are Rahul's son," he said.

" Sir, I am glad that you still remember it, I thought that you had forgotten it the day Mahi told you about her innocent feelings for me. " I said looking into his eyes.

" What do you mean? "

" I beg your pardon for being blunt but you never treated me as the son of your best friend. You always treated me as a boy, who dared to have feelings for your beloved daughter." I made the meaning of my previous answer absolutely cleared.

" That's not true... "

" Then why do you talk to Raj and Ruhan so nicely while you always keep glaring at me? But why? What have I done to you to get such behavior from you in return? I beg your pardon sir, but I was the one who saved her life years ago but you treat Raj and Ruhan better than me, why?? You always keep me under scrutiny, and though I proved to myself in my exams that I can do better than Raj, why am I not considered as capable as him Sujal or Manik? "

" They all are very decent bands dedicated towards their work. "

" I agree, but they have committed the same sin as me, despite being capable and dedicated Raj has been in love with Myra and Manik rebelled against all and married Roshni. And still, their image is intact. Then why am I considered bad when I accepted and have been following what you told me to do? Why do you consider me as the black sheep of the family you love so much? " I said, my words were sarcastic.

" Stop comparing yourself to Raj and Manik, they are absolutely decent guys, I would have agreed to give my daughter's hand to you in a minute if you were as decent as them. But you are a playboy. " he taunted.

" I beg to differ, Sir... You know very well that I have loved only one girl in my whole life. I hope you remember the day when I was just 17 and you threatened me to stay away from your daughter. You were well aware of the fact that I liked her but she was madly in love with me. I am sorry to say, but instead of threatening me, you should have talked to her nicely. But you threatened me cut all the ties with my family If I ever gave her attention. How could you even say it?? My dad considers you as his brother and my mom and Megha Aunty are such good friends, Manik, Raj and I have been friends since the day we were born, but you burdened me with the guilt that all these people may suffer if I even dare to look at the sweet gestures of that sweet girl, for whom I was a superhero. "

" Of course, I was not going to cut ties with Rahul and your family, but I had to stop a playboy like you..."

" Excuse me, sir, but I was not a Playboy at that time. I had to enact that way... Mahi was so much in love with me, that she was crossing all the limits to just gain my attention and impress me. After I saved her life, I could see her feelings and thought that she was infatuated with me but gradually she was getting more and more obsessed with me, which scared me because she wanted me to acknowledge her feelings and you threatened me not to do it and discourage her. Do you have any idea, that she even jumped into a pool to gain my attention, when she didn't even know how to swim? " I said and he looked shocked.

😠😠😠🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😮😮😮😮🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🤯🤯

Good morning friends,

Here is my chapter today. I hope you liked it please let me know.

This face off conversation is not over yet... Will continue in the next chapter.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️