Chapter 115

Ron's POV

Knocking became louder.

Shit!!

I looked at Mahi she looked absolutely flushed and I was a bit aroused. We could not open the door with us looking like that. 

" Ron, Mahi!! Open the door,  Immediately! "  Manik said from outside.

She was going to open the door but I stopped her.

" Wait!! He will kill me if he sees us like this. You are looking absolutely flushed. "

" What do we do now??"   She asked.

" You go to the washroom. I will open the door. " I said and she went to her washroom. I pulled my shirt out of my waistband and though I was looking like an idiot wearing formal clothes in such an informal way, I had no other option.

" Hey Manik!! What happened?? "  I asked he looked around to look for Mahi.

" What are you doing here in her room? Where is she? "   He asked.

" I am waiting for her to get ready, we are going shopping. "  I replied.

" Come out with me!! She will come when she is ready. " He said pulling my hand.

" But why?? I am comfortable waiting here. " I pulled my hand out of his grip.

" Because I am not comfortable with you in her room till you are not married. " He said and pushed me out of her room.

" But why? What is wrong with you?? You know that we are engaged. What is the problem?? "  I asked.

"  The problem is that you are just engaged not married to her. " He said.

" Manik!! What is this yaar, we are getting married in less than a week. "  I argued.

" I will always remain with you for this week. Stay away from her. "

" C'mon yaar, don't behave like this, even Mehul uncle is not doing it now. I have the permission to spend time with her.  Don't forget, I could have married her yesterday. So don't give me that reason, as I know my limit very well. " I said.

" Really?? And what did you just say to Aarav?? "  He asked. I closed my eyes and took a few breaths.

" I wanted him to understand that she belonged to me... He was interested in her and wanted to get married to her. That day he teased me a lot. Maybe it was not deliberate but I was burning like hell. Try to understand Bhai, even you were jealous to see anyone talking to Rosh. I remember how you were burning when I went on a date with Rosh while I pretended to be Raj. And that day when I was in her bedroom, you were standing out of her room with a stopwatch in your hand. I love Mahi and wanted to show him that she was Mahi. I am Sorry that you heard me saying all that. But that was not meant for your ears. I wanted to... "

" You were with Mahi last night...?  "

" No!! You know she was in her room, ask mom or anyone."

" Fine!! But don't ever talk to anyone like that for her or I will break your jaw."
He said.

" Sorry!! Now can I take her home, she has to finish their room and start working on ours. " I asked and he nodded.

After some time Mahi came and we went to our place, she checked the work her team was doing and gave some more instructions. And then she asked me what changes I wanted in my room.

" One, I want you in my room, second, the room should be very romantic yet should not be too girly. And if you want you can convert it into a red room since, you like to bite. " I said and winked at the last line. She blushed and glared at me. " Shut up,  you pervert! " She said and we went shopping and we bought lots of things for each other.