Chapter 116

Ron's POV

I paced anxiously in Mahi's room, growing increasingly concerned when she didn't show up after five minutes. Venturing out, he was shocked to find Daanav holding her against a wall, was saying something very seriously. I really wanted to beat him for daring to come anywhere near her.

What the hell!!

Fuming, I was going to charge at him, but restrained myself, knowing Mahi considered Daanav a friend despite my dislike for the man.

What was his problem now?

Silently approaching, I overheard Daanav's declaration of love, but Mahi firmly asserted her love for me. Wrestling with the urge to intervene, I hesitated, allowing Mahi to handle the situation. However, as Daanav persisted, Mahi reiterated her love for me and confirmed our marriage.

" No!! I love Ron. " Mahi was saying.

" Why don't you understand, I love you."  He said.

I think I have to make you understand that we are already married.

"  But I never loved you, Aarav. In fact, I told you how I felt about him. You are my best friend, but I have loved only one man in my entire life, it is Ron " Mahi said.

" But he doesn't deserve you, he never acknowledged your feelings, you hero-worshipped him and yet he rejected you. He hurt you so many times. Even you were angry with him. So what has changed now? How can you fall in his clutches again?  He is still the same man. I have always loved you. I have heard an old saying that you should marry that person who loves you, not whom you love. Marry me, not him.  "  He said.

What the hell!!!

I was going to stop them but then thought that he would get to know that I was there. Moreover, it was better if she told him that she loved me not him.

"  Yes, I worshipped him and he still rejected me but he had a reason for that... I was so young at that time. I was angry with him when I came to the USA but still, there was not a single day when I had not thought about him. Though I thought that he humiliated me at my farewell party, I could not believe he could ever do it. I misunderstood him, he didn't know anything about it. Anyway all the misunderstandings are cleared, he loves me and I love him. You always knew about my feelings for him. "

" Okay, one more thing, are you really married to him? "  He asked and Mahi thought for a second and nodded.

" Yeah!! "  she said.

Good, Mahi!

" Stop lying!! Please for god's sake, stop it! It hurts me. I asked  Manik and he said that you were just engaged. Ron is a bloody liar. He doesn't deserve you and your love. I love you, it is not too late yet. We can tell your dad that we love each other. "

"  No, I don't love you. And he is the best man I have ever met, I don't deserve him. I must say that I am lucky to have him. Don't say another wrong word about him, or I forget that you are my friend. He is so good that even my dad agreed that he could not have found a better person than him. The bottom line is that I love him."  Mahi said.

Awww!

" Why did you pretend to be married to him?? Do you have any idea, how hurt your dad and I were?" He asked going a bit closer.

Now he was crossing the limit.

" That is entirely your problem, you knew very well about my feelings for him. I never said that I loved you or even hinted at it,  even in my dreams. Move back. I need to go back to my room. " She said. Glaring at him.

"  I will not let you go till you explain, why you lie to me? "  He shook his head and said.

" I didn't lie to you. I lied to my dad, and I don't need to explain myself to you but I will still do it if it would ease out your mind.  We reached the court to get married and I wanted to get married to him immediately as I didn't want to stay away from him even for a day. But he made me remember how much my dad loved me and we could not go ahead and marry without him blessing us on our wedding. So I have already considered him mine since the day he saved my life. So following these rituals is just a way of showing respect for our values and traditions. He is mine, I am his already. So stop making a fool of yourself and let me go or I will call one of my brothers ."  Mahi said pushing at him.

I took a few steps then stopped as she was about to call someone. They can't see me here. Mehul uncle was not well, he might get offended and his condition may worsen.

" Mahi, please! I fell in love with you the first time, I saw you... Please consider my love for you and give me a chance to prove that I love you. You can't just think of his feelings... What about mine? I have come here just to marry you. You are not married to him yet and even if you were, I don't care. You need to acknowledge my feelings for you as well. You wanted him to kiss you but he didn't, I swear, I want to kiss you, kiss every inch of you, I waited for all this time so that you get comfortable around me, but you should know that I love you and I am very good in bed, I can keep you absolutely satisfied. You don't ever need to beg me for me to love you. I have been trying not to touch you or cross any limits with you, as I thought you might be offended, but now you need to know my feelings for you. So that you can see how much I love you and the chemistry between us is much better. I swear, you will not be able to resist me when you will realise, how much I want you. " He said and he bent to kiss her and she pushed him with all her might, but he seemed to have lost his mind.

Enough!!

Listening to Daanav's accusations, claiming I didn't deserve Mahi, Mahi staunchly defended me, expressing her unwavering love. Daanav questioned the legitimacy of our marriage, prompting Mahi to confirm its validity.

Unable to stay concealed any longer, I rushed to them, could not wait for a second more, I stepped in to protect Mahi, I caught his t-shirt and pulled him off her.

" How dare you talk to her like that?? " I shouted and punched him.

" What are you doing here? " He asked.

"  That is none of your business. How dare you come so close to her and cage her like this?? How dare you confront her like that and try to create problems between us?? " I confronted Daanav as he persisted with inappropriate advances and was punching him now.

" Ron, wait!! Stop!! Forgive him! He will never do it again." Mahi was saying but I had lost my mind by now.

I punched him really hard this time and he fell on one of the huge flower vases and it fell on the floor with a loud crashing sound. Manik and Mihir rushed out and saw me beating him.

" Ron ?? Aarav? What is going on? " Manik asked. They looked at Mahi, who was sobbing by now. I punched Aarav again.

" Ron!! What are you doing here at this time and why are you beating him? "  Manik asked.

Ron!! Stop it! Please, he was my friend. "   Mahi said.

" Then he should have behaved like that. "  I said. I charged at him and punched him hard.

They came between us. Manik.was pulling me aside and Mihir was trying to get him away and check his nose which had started to bleed.

" I will kill him!!! Get out of my way, Manik." I said, pushing Manik as I had to teach a lesson to that Daanav.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨😡😡😡😡

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️