Chapter 60

Ron's POV

The food was served and everyone was going there Just then I saw her looking at me.

I was sure, she was looking for a chance to find me alone as I knew, she wanted to talk to me.

As soon as she saw that I was alone she came to me blocking my way.

" Ron, we need to talk. "  She said.

" No, we don't! "  I replied walking away.

Please Mahi go!! I don't want to be rude to you. Please try and see that I have been talking and flirting with other girls throughout the party. Go!!

" Did you read... " she was saying but I kept walking.

" Mahi, please!! Leave me alone. "

" But why?  What happened? Why are you avoiding me like this? "  She asked.  I finally stopped and said to her in a low but firm voice. But of course, she was not going to listen to me.

" Nothing! We are not meant to be together. Please don't weave your dreams around me. It is not right. I am not good for you. " I said firmly.

" Why don't you understand that I love you, Ron."  She had tears in her eyes.  

Oh, God!! Why are you so cruel??

My heart was crying in saying all that. She had become the most important girl in my life and I was supposed to break her heart. I didn't want to see a single tear in her eyes for the rest of my life and here I was going to be the reason for all the tears in her eyes.

How could break her heart??  But I had to or I would not be able to even see her, and...

No!! I will not let her marry anyone else. She was mine!! It is just a matter of a few years...  and I will tell her everything when I get a chance. But as of now... I am sorry, my love. Slap me if you want but please don't get too hurt.

I had to do something as there was a chance that uncle was keeping a watch on me.

" But I don't!! Please don't hurt yourself. " I said, turned, and went away.

She kept standing there for a long time, I  thought that it was enough. But the adamant, stubborn girl came looking for me.

Oh, hell!! Who could love me more than her?? Why do I have to break that heart which is only full of love for me? I felt disgusted and worse than being a butcher... Who was going to kill an innocent animal??

But I had to do it for a better future where we could meet and be together without any problem.

I asked a girl to do me a favor and she agreed. She was a very flirt one who was trying to flirt with all of us. Viren had asked her for a date in the coming week.

She agreed to help me but I had to tell her a fake story that someone was crazy about me and I wanted to show her that I already had a girlfriend. She agreed, so I went to a darker corner of the garden holding her hand, pulled her in my arms, and kissed her.

Somehow I was feeling so angry with myself that I kissed her in that angry mood. But she got excited and returned the kiss in the same way. I knew that anyone could have felt that it was a very hot kiss.

I could feel that Mahi was still standing there and watching me.

" Hey, why is that girl looking at us like this? Do you know her?"  The girl asked. I was so upset hearing her say it that I wanted to punch myself very hard. My eyes were full of tears and I didn't even dare to look at her or I would have gone to her and taken her in my arms and apologized for what I did.

" I know everyone here at the party. "  I replied casually.

" But she looks as if she is about to cry at any moment. "  the girl said.

" I don't know, maybe she wants something, she can't have. "  I said trying to keep my voice emotionless.

" Looks like a rich brat, who is used to getting what she wants. "  She said.

I wanted to shout at her for saying it for my innocent Mahi. But I had to control my urge because Mahi was still standing there.

"She is too young, she will learn with time that she can't get everything she wants. " I said and placed my lips on hers as I didn't want her to say anything else and wanted Mahi to go away.

I could hear someone running and I turned to see that she was running back to the house.  I fell on my knees and hid my face in my palms.

" Hey, what happened to you all of a sudden?? " the girl asked me.

"  Nothing, thanks! And sorry for that hard kiss. "

" That's fine!! But why did you do this? I can see that you are as hurt as her after all this. "

"  Thanks for your help but this is none of your business. Please leave. "

"  Do you love her?? "

" I really appreciate your help but will appreciate it even more if you leave without another word. Thank you. " I said and she left.

I kept sitting in that dark corner and burst into tears. I swear, I had never felt like this in my life before. Then I got up and went home. I got many calls from Raj and Ruhan but I was not in a condition to speak so I  sent messages to both that I was having a severe headache so came back home. I told them that I had taken medicine and was about to sleep so they must not disturb me at all till morning.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Good morning 🌞

I hope you liked it, please let me know what you think about these?

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😊😊😊