Chapter 40

Mahi's POV

" I thought it was not important to be in a relationship to kiss. He asked me if he could kiss me and I agreed. Like you agreed to kiss that girl in school. "  I said and he was shocked.

" Mahi!! Are you drunk? "

" Yes, and so is everyone out here. Go don't waste your time with me. Go kiss other girls. "  I said.

" Mahi!! Please come back to your senses. " He grabbed my upper arm and shook me.

" Get lost! Where is that nice guy?? He was going to teach me how to kiss, as I must know it because I would need to know in the future. Or my boyfriend would ditch me for other girls, as it is I am not pretty. " I said.

" What rubbish are you talking about? You are not going to allow anyone to kiss you. Got it!! "  He said as if I was his sister.

Noooo! Never!

" Go to hell!! I will! I want to know what is so good about it."  I retorted.

He was absolutely shocked to hear me say that.

" What are you saying?? How could you even think of doing it? Don't you have any self-respect? How can you allow anyone to do such a thing? " His scolding intensified, his voice stern and laced with disappointment.

He couldn't comprehend why I would resort to such methods, and he questioned my self-worth, I was ashamed and angry at that.

He reminded me gently but firmly that I deserved more respect than I was giving myself.

Overwhelmed by the emotions and inebriation, I broke down into tears, feeling a mixture of humiliation, longing, and desperation.

But he scolded me and as I was drunk, I started crying saying," Nobody wants to kiss me. I asked you to kiss me years back but you have been avoiding me ever since. While you kissed that girl instantly in school when she asked you. And this guy was the first one who asked me if he could kiss me and you punched him. What is your problem?? Now I would have to find someone who could kiss me. "  I said and I don't know why but I was crying and he was looking so shocked.

Maybe he was moved by my vulnerable state, he calmed down a bit. His gaze softened as he looked at me crying in front of him.

" Mahi, please don't let anyone take advantage of yourself like this. I know it is my mistake that you saw me kissing someone. But I am a playboy and it is not a good thing. Please don't waste your first kiss on someone random. You are a very special girl. I could not kiss you as you are Manik's younger sister. He would not tolerate it. Please don't do this. You should wait for a certain someone whom you will fall in love with, eventually. You should kiss him. In fact, you are a bit drunk or you would not have allowed him to kiss you as you would want to kiss the man with whom you have a future. " He said looking very uncomfortable.

" But I loved you, only you. I haven't said it for years as it makes you uncomfortable and you start avoiding me, but I only love you. And I  thought that you didn't want to kiss me as I didn't know how to do it so wanted to learn. I wanted to kiss you, only you. But you don't, tell me what I do? " I started crying and having hiccups.  

" Mahi, don't do this... Please, I beg of you. Try to understand, I am not good enough for you... "  He said, but I don't know why he had water in his eyes.

" Oh, please, It's ok, don't say such things, I know the truth, please don't give lame excuses, go away. Don't worry, I would never bother you again and put you in this type of situation. I will find someone else who would not mind kissing me. Go, there are so many here, find someone who you think is pretty enough for you to kiss. Just leave me alone. " I said and fresh tears came out of my eyes, I turned immediately to hide my tears from him and to go and join the party again.

But the very next moment l, he grabbed my hand and stopped me, I could not even look at him.
Realizing the significance of this moment, he gently reached out, his hand cupping my tear-streaked cheek, and leaned in to kiss me tenderly.

As the moonlit evening seemed to hold a touch of magic, enveloping us. The gentle embrace of the night, a feeling of vulnerability and anticipation swirled within my heart.

As he bent and his lips touched mine, time seemed to slow down, the world around us fading into the background as our connection intensified. My pulse quickened, my senses heightened, as the gravity of the moment settled upon me.

I looked into the eyes of the man standing before me, our gaze mirroring the depth of emotions I felt. He looked at my lips and gulped.

With a mixture of nervousness and anticipation, I closed my eyes, surrendering myself to the impending kiss. My lips, soft and trembling, gently brushed against his, creating an electrifying connection that sent a cascade of sensations coursing through my body.

It was a tender, delicate meeting of lips, a gesture filled with warmth and sincerity.

The touch of our lips was exquisite, a sensation that enveloped me in a world of its own. Time seemed to stand still as I savored the softness and warmth of his mouth, a subtle dance of exploration and tenderness.

Our breaths mingled, creating an intimate symphony of shared vulnerability and desire.

In that single moment, I felt a rush of emotions. A wave of affection, affection I had long held within my heart, crashed against the shores of my soul. It was a mixture of joy, exhilaration, and a profound sense of connection.

The tenderness of the kiss enveloped me, erasing any doubts or insecurities, and replacing them with a blissful certainty that this moment was something truly special.

Every nerve in my body seemed to awaken, attuned to the slightest movements exchanged between us. The softness of his lips against mine spoke volumes, whispering promises of deeper connection and a shared journey ahead.

In that fragile embrace, I created a memory that I knew would forever linger in my heart.

As the kiss gently came to an end, my eyes fluttered open, revealing a radiant smile that mirrored the warmth and joy that blossomed within me. It was a transformative experience, I felt the power of a tender, soft first kiss.

In that precious moment, my heart whispered with anticipation, knowing that this kiss had marked the beginning of a beautiful and meaningful chapter in my life.

He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight.

Oh, God!!! He kissed me??

I must be dreaming ... I opened my eyes and saw that he was really kissing me tenderly as if I was a porcelain doll.

It was a kiss that held both compassion and understanding as if he was treating me like a delicate porcelain doll, cherishing my fragility and offering a glimmer of hope.

At that moment, the world around us seemed to fade away as my dreams and desires converged. It was a bittersweet realization that the kiss I had longed for had finally happened, but I was all too aware of the complex emotions that led to this moment.

The significance of his actions left me with a mix of joy, confusion, and a newfound determination to seek love that was genuine and reciprocal.

I was feeling very good after that party. I was happy that he kissed me. He was annoyed that someone was about to kiss me, maybe he also felt something for me but was hiding it because he thought that Bhai might be offended.

But I knew Manik Bhai was very easy to handle. And dad had already agreed that if I still wanted to get married to him. Everything seemed to be good.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍

Good morning 🌞

Happy friendship day 🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈

Here is my today's chapter, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️😍