Chapter 79

Ron's POV

" Do you like her? " he asked directly, and I was shocked.

Had he gone mad?? He thinks that I was interested in Myra?? Myra? For god's sake, how could he even think that, I knew he was in love with her.

I think he lost his sanity out of jealousy and hence thought that I was... anyway, I was hurt to hear him ask me that. He didn't trust me?? I was so hurt that he didn't trust me that my eyes turned moist, I told him to go away and I didn't want to even talk to him.

" Why can't you talk to me, now? I need to clear all this once and for all. " he pulled me back before I could hide the pain in my eyes.

He was surprised and was about to ask another question, " Ron..." but he glared at me.

" Don't say another word or I swear, I will never talk to you. You hurt me today. " I said But I had to clear his misunderstanding.

I made him understand most of the things and told him to clear every misunderstanding between him and Myra. He nodded and apologized for hurting me.

" No!! I will punch you for hurting me. " I pushed him as he was hugging me but I was hurt.

" Ok, do it... But I want to ask something," he said smiling at me.

" Now what?? "

" What do you think about Mahi?? " he asked with a naughty smile.

What??? He knew about my feelings for her??

" What?? "

" Tell me!! " he asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Nothing! " I said looking away.

" It definitely doesn't look like nothing. " he turned my face in his direction.

" Nothing, she avoids me like the plague for some reason and I like to tease her. " I gave a vague answer.

" What could be her reason to avoid you? She is very sweet and friendly with me and never avoids me. Did you offend her by any chance? " he asked.

" Well, I am not aware of any such reason. " I lied as he was already confused about his relationship. I wanted him to mend his relationship first. He was very upset and sad for a very long time.

" Did you flirt with her?" He asked.

" No, I never flirted with her. " I said.

Till she was young... I do it now.

" You were looking at her differently. Tell me, do you like her? " he asked.

" She is Manik's sister. " I said

" So what?? Myra is Viren's sister. And Manik would definitely understand this as he has been through it. " he argued.

It was a lot more complicated than that but I could not add my problems to his. Once his relationship was sorted out, I would tell him everything and ask for his help.

" Leave this topic, go to your room, Myra must be waiting for you. And I am absolutely sure, she has no feelings for Manik. I don't know why she cried after calling him. But she is not in love with him. She likes you, please talk to her. "

" I will, but this discussion regarding Mahi is not over. And I may be annoyed with Myra, But she is my wife. Mine!! Don't flirt with her or I will flirt with Mahi." He said and I looked at him rather sharply.

I knew he could not even flirt with his wife, the girl he loved for years, how would flirt with Mahi, but I was annoyed hearing that.

" Shut up! Go to your room. " I said.

" Didn't you like that taste of your own medicine? I know, by the way, you were looking at her that there is something in your heart about Mahi. " he smiled.

" First of all there is nothing, I don't feel anything for her. secondly, she avoids me as if I have some contagious disease. She doesn't avoid you as ....... "

" And she is not attracted to me? " he asked with a smile.

" She is not attracted to me either. " I said but he was not convinced.

"Maybe she doesn't like the casanova but likes a decent man like me," he said teasing me.

" What is the point of flirting, you are married, and don't forget, Myra will kill you. " I was jealous to hear him say just that and almost yelled at him while I had been teasing him for days and even said that I would marry Myra to make him jealous but today I realized how he must have felt.

" Oh, I will handle Myra, you tell me if you have a problem. Are you forgetting that you are my twin? If you can flirt with Myra, acting like me, why can't I do it? " he asked and I became very uncomfortable.

I knew he would never do that as he was crazy about Myra but I was burning with jealousy.

But I could not let Raj tease me, it was my style.

" You can't even flirt with your own wife, forget about flirting with other girls. If you flirt with Mahi like me, she might probably throw something at you and if you flirt as Raj, then it is of no point as you are married and she thinks of you as an elder brother just like Manik, so you will look like a fool if you flirt with her though it doesn't matter to me at all. " I said whatever came to my mind to discourage him from flirting with Mahi.

" Oh, she thinks of me as an elder brother? Yes of course, and what about you?? You are my twin and Manik's friend as well, so I think she thinks of you as her brother too. " he said.

" No!! Why would she think so?? " I got annoyed immediately and he grinned.

" And I only have Roohi and Saanjh as my sisters. And of course, now Roshni and Myra are my sisters too. " I said and he was laughing by now.

" Why are you laughing?? " I asked him, But he hugged me.

" Tit for tat, brother. You teased me a lot, now it is my chance. "

" Get lost before I beat you. I haven't forgotten what you assumed about me. I hate you and I am not talking to you. Go to your room and bore your wife. Only she can tolerate a boring man like you. " I said and pushed him but he kept laughing.

" And you go and think of all the changes you want that cute and pretty as a princess, interior designer to make in your... Room. " He said and grinned.

" Don't irritate me, Raj. " I said trying to control my smile.

" Now you will know how I have been feeling for the last few days. I am going to take revenge. You wait and watch. " he was feeling so light hense was smiling like anything.

" She is nothing to me. Just Manik's sister. So don't make a hill out of a mole. Get lost, I am already tired. " I said.

" Liar!! We will see. Good night, sweet dreams of the hot and sweet interior designer. " he said and went to his room. I shook my head and smiled.

What was wrong with my brothers?? Both were planning to tease me by flirting with my Mahi. I will not allow them.

I must go and confront Ruhan, he knows something, and I am sure that might help.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤭🤭🤭🤭😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😂😂

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi 😍😍😍