Chapter 73

Mahi's POV

He was in his playboy mode again and was flirting with me, so I thought that it would be better if I be absolutely quiet and behaved as if I was not bothered, in fact, was bored with his antics.

After a few minutes, he turned on the music system of his car and a very slow romantic romantic song was playing.

Tainu kitna main pyar karan.....tere liye duniya chod di hai, tujh pe hi saans aake ruke... tu kabhi soch na sake."

It was one of the most beautiful love songs. 

He started humming with it looking at me with intense eyes. I was feeling very uncomfortable as my heart was gaining tempo again and I felt like crying that there was a time when I would have died only if he had looked at me even once the way he was looking at the moment and singing that song for me. I didn't want to fall for his charm again.

" Stop it!!! " I said and I turned off the music but he kept looking at me and started singing that song for me.

" Please!!! Stop it. "  I said loudly.

" Why?? You told me your feelings so many times, why can't I do it?? "

" Because my feelings were true, while yours are fake. You are just a bloody playboy. I hate you. " I said.

" Just because I didn't express my feelings for you that time, doesn't mean that my feelings are fake. I had my reasons for not telling you. "

" I am not interested in you or your reasons. We are here to work, let's do it, or we may leave this project."  I said and he stopped the car.

"  You may avoid talking to me, but you can't stop me from loving you. I love you, only you, and within a week, I will make you say that you love me too. "

" For that you have to be reborn. It will not happen in this lifetime. "

" I don't mind even dying for you, but that means that we will have to wait again to be together till I am an adult to claim your hand in marriage. I can't wait anymore,"  he said so seriously that I shook from inside.

" I won't be single till the time you are reborn and adult to ask for my hand. " I said to joke about it. But I saw that he clenched his jaw and closed his eyes.

" Fine... if you would be happy with that man, I will die again waiting for you and me to reunite in the next life because I have already hurt you a lot. And if I feel that he is not worth having you, I will claim you and your love. "

" Don't you think, you will be too young for me if you are planning to claim my love in your next life? I will be at least 23 years older than you. " I laughed at that.

" Though I don't want to wait to have you in my life in my next lifetime if it happens, I don't mind. I love you and want only you." He again said very seriously.

What happened to him??

"  Oh my god!! I think you seem to have lost it, you should eat something,  at least you will stop talking about all this rubbish. "  I said and he bent his head, closed his eyes for a few seconds and shook his head, and smiled.

He got out of his car and came to open my door and before he could extend his hand for me to take it, I got out of the car.

" Then let's go and have something to eat. What do you prefer? "  he started walking towards the famous food joints nearby.

" I don't want anything, take whatever you want. "  I replied reluctantly.

" Tell me, what would you have, because I am not going back till you also have something with me. "

" Ughhh!! I don't know how girls used to tolerate you and were crazy about you. You are very irritating. "  I said and he smiled.

" Irritating or not, I am yours in this lifetime.  Now tell me, what do you want to eat. "  he was persistent.

" I don't know, get whatever you want. " I said to avoid the stupid discussion.

" I want you... "  he said and I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

" I don't want to eat anything so I will have just a coffee. "  I finally said.

" Coffee?? But you never liked coffee. I remember Manik saying that you don't like coffee so he suggested you have a milkshake."  He asked.

He remembered a lot of things.

" Coffee?? But you never liked coffee. I remember Manik saying that you don't like coffee so he suggested you have a milkshake."  He said. I was surprised that he remembered it.

" Oh, God!! I was just twelve at that time. I have changed since then. My tastes and preferences have changed for good. "  I said. He smiled thinking about something and ordered coffee, a grilled sandwich, and waffles.

The food was served and he insisted that I eat something and it looked tempting so we had them, everything was very nice and though I was not hungry, I loved it so ate a lot.

" I am still hungry,  what else can we try?? "  he said looking at me.

" Nothing I have already had more than enough. "  I said but he ordered two chocolate fudge pastries.  And I got annoyed again because he ordered the cake again.

How come he had turned so fond of cakes again?? I recalled how he refused to even taste the chocolate cake I had made for him.

"  I don't want any cake or pastry. "  I said making a stern face.

" Oh, you must try it, I swear, they serve very good cakes and pastries,  if you don't like it, I will finish it for you,"  he suggested.

"No! I won't! "

" But why, at least try it. I tried getting a cake from here for Roohi's birthday once and I loved it,"  he said with a smile.

"  And when did you start liking the cakes so much? " I tried but the question came out of my mouth before I could stop it. I did not want him to think that I was still stuck there. It would have suggested that I still care.

" I started liking it when a beautiful little princess baked a similar cake just for me, many years ago. It has been my most favorite since then. Though it is not as good as that one, it is very close to it."  he said smiling at me.

" Awww... such a liar!! So this cake is not as tasty as the cake prepared by that stupid girl?? "

" Yes, but don't dare to call that girl stupid or I will punish your lips for this offense,"  he said looking at my lips as if they were smeared with the chocolate cake itself.

"   Shut up!! I remember that you could not even taste a spoonful of the cake I ma... Let it be.  "  He smiled and cut a piece of the pastry and brought it in front of my mouth. I could not take it anymore and lost my temper.

" Stop it!! I hate you... I just don't want this cake of yours." I whispered and yelled as there were many people and I did not want to create a scene.

" You don't hate me, baby, You were born to love me. Just like I was born to be your knight in shining armor. We are made to fall in love that's why we came closer after that accident when I saved you. You fell first but I fell harder. I have been madly in love with you for years. Here is one of the proofs. "  He said and I glared at him.

He was absolutely calm and searched for something on his phone and then placed it in front of me and I saw a picture of a cake on it.

" What is that? "

" C'mon love, look at it closely," he said. And I picked up his phone and looked again.

😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍

Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi. ❤️❤️❤️