Chapter 117

Ron's POV

They came between us, Manik was pulling me aside and Mihir was trying to get him away and check his nose which had started to bleed.

" I will kill him!!! Get out of my way, Manik." I said, pushing Manik as I had to teach a lesson to that Daanav.

" What happened? Why are you behaving like this? "  Manik almost shouted, I pushed him and charged at Aarav again but Mihir came between.

" Ron, back off! What happened? " Mihir asked trying to stop me till then Manik also joined him.

" Ask him! What was he doing!" I shouted back. They both looked at him.

" What the hell is going on??"  we heard a heavy voice, her parents also came out. "Ron?? What are you doing here at this time? " Amidst the confusion, Mahi's parents emerged, seeking an explanation.

" Ron, beta what happened? " Aunty asked. Coming towards us. Uncle was looking very weak and tense he was looking at me with questions.

" He was misbehaving with Mahi. He...he was trying to force himself upon her. " I clarified Daanav's inappropriate behavior, prompting a collective shock.

I explained Daanav's misguided advances, emphasizing the necessity of my intervention to safeguard Mahi. Tensions rose, but I stood my ground, prioritizing Mahi's well-being.

They looked at Mahi, she was looking downward and sobbing but once I told them, she burst into tears, aunty rushed to her and hugged her.

Manik loosened his arms around me and punched Aarav. And before Aarav could straighten himself, Mihir punched him immediately. They reacted with a mix of concern and anger.

" How dare you touch her?? " Manik and Mihir were beating him now and I joined them.

" Stop it all of you. " Uncle intervened, urging a more civilized resolution to the situation. The room was filled with palpable tension as we grappled with the aftermath of Daanav's unwelcome advances.

" Aarav!! What is Ron saying?? "

" No, he is lying, I was just talking to her, he is a liar, he lied to me earlier and teased me you can ask Manik. " He said.

" No!! I saw how he had caged her against the wall, I got angry but waited as I didn't want to react without any reason as he was her friend. I heard their whole conversation he was forcing her to accept his feelings for her and just now he was trying to force them upon her. " I said. Aarav shook his head denying everything I said. Uncle went to Mahi and held her in his arms and patted her back with love.

" Mahi, beta, what is the truth? Tell me, please."  He said to her.

" He was... trying to kiss me... Forcefully. He wanted me to accept his feelings, I told him that loved Ron. He has known it for years, but still he... I tried to make him understand but he was trying to kiss me forcefully. " She said and hid her face in her dad's chest. He took a few deep breaths.

All of us got angry all over again. Mihir and I were about to hit Aarav again but uncle stopped us.

" Aarav, leave my house, right away." He said sternly.

" No, she misunderstood me... She is looking at everything from his point of view. She is too influenced... "

" Shut up! Not another word!! How dare you even think of doing it to my daughter? I am not saying anything to you and have stopped these boys from beating you to a pulp as you are the son of my elder brother's best friend." He roared. Mihir rushed to him and asked him to calm down and said that we would handle it, he should go and rest.

"  I respect my brother and his friendship. But I trust my daughter and my son-in-law more than you. So leave, before these 3 boys lose their temper and ignore my decision, and start beating you. " He said further.

" But it is midnight, Mehul where would he go at this time of the night? Let him stay for the night. " Ever sweet and concerned Megha Aunty said.

" Ron, book a good room for him at Khanna's hotel. Manik, drop him there immediately. I don't want to see him here for another minute. " He said. Aarav went to his room to get his stuff.

Mihir again told uncle to go back to his room and he nodded.

" Ron, you didn't explain, what were you doing here at our home at this hour? " he asked. Manik and Mihir looked at me.

" Er... I had forgotten my phone here... So I came... "

" Don't lie!! Come out with the truth. I have always liked your honesty, so come out with the truth. "

" Er... I am sorry, to say this but I was so happy that you gave your permission for our wedding. I wanted to spend some time with her. Till now whenever we met, I was feeling guilty about it as it was against your will so I could not control myself from meeting her. Sorry!! "

" Okay!! If you wanted to meet her, why doesn't no one of us know of your presence, here in our home?? "

" I didn't want to trouble you. And I could not sleep out of happiness. So I thought of coming here just to see, if she was not asleep, I could spend some time with her. "  I replied.

" Did Mahi know that you were here?? " Uncle asked.

" No!! I came here, by climbing the walls and jumping into the balconies. " He said.

" Manik, increase the security of our home. If an inexperienced lover boy can enter our home, it would be a cakewalk for any professional criminal to break in. " Uncle said and I rubbed the back of my head. He nodded trying not to laugh.

" Sorry!! " I said.

" Listen, young man, I understand your feelings, but you are getting married in less than a week. And as per traditions you are not supposed to meet her. So go home and come to meet her only on your wedding day. Till then you cannot meet her. "

" But... She has yet to complete Raj's room and what about our room? It is a bachelor's room out rightly, not suitable for her to live in. How will she live there?? "  I asked and looked at Aunty hoping for her to help me.

" I will get your room done before that," Aunty said.

No!!

" Er... Aunty, please don't get me wrong but don't you think? it would be better if she did it as she is going to stay there. "  I argued.

" Don't worry, beta, I have been designing her room since she was born. I know what she wants. I will ask her what she wants. " Aunty said with a teasing smile.

" Aunty but, she can... " I gave a look to Manik, expecting him to support me but he smiled and ignored my plea.

" Don't worry Ron, chachi has much more experience than Mahi. Mahi is just an amateur. Just learning from Chachi. " Manik said.

Saalee, chup ho ja, ab tu pitega.
( Shut up!! You were supposed to help me. I will beat you.)

" But... "

" No ifs or buts. Your room will be ready before that, Megha will do it and will consult you and her. But you are not meeting Mahi before the wedding. Now go back home before, I call your parents and tell them to get you from here. " Uncle said firmly.

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨😀😀🤣🤣😊😀😀😀🤣🤣🤣

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️