Chapter 41

Mahi's POV

Everything seemed to be good, he kissed me and I felt very good inside but he looked upset.

Why??

" Please don't ever do that again. "

" What?? "

" Think that you are not pretty or nobody wants you. " He caressed my face and said.

"  Do you want me? "  I asked and he again looked at my lips. My heartbeat increased in anticipation of hearing him say that he did.

" I need to go, Mahi. "   and left without answering my question.

I kept looking at him standing there rooted to the place. And once I realized that I have been standing there for too long, I went back to the water to cool off. I looked around and found that he was nowhere to be seen. He must have left after kissing me leaving me confused about his feelings again.

******

After about a week...

Manik Bhai had gone to celebrate his birthday in Surat as per Dadaji's request. Everyone had gone there but since I had my exam, Mihir and I stayed. We were planning to join them after my exam.

We took a late-night flight so that we could reach there before dawn.

We both reached our haveli at about 2 AM and we knew that everyone would be asleep by this time so we both went to our rooms. I was dead tired and as soon as I reached my room, I didn't even bother to change into anything  I just removed my sweatshirt and jeans and got into bed. It was very cold and I literally dived under the fluffy quilt. In no time I slipped into the slumber.

After a few hours, I felt some welcoming warmth on my back. I was too tired to even open my eyes, It was a vague but nice feeling as if I was dreaming, I snuggled into it as I was feeling good, and then I felt some kind of hot Breeze or something on my neck and shoulder.

What could it be?

But I did not bother as I was feeling good and was too sleepy. Gradually the hot breeze started caressing me melting me somehow and I tried to turn and see but I realised that an arm was wrapped around me.

What the hell!!

I panicked and tried to push away that arm but its grip got tightened around my waist. Just then a pair of lips kissed my neck and I was shocked. I tried my level best to get out of bed after struggling for a minute, I managed to get out of his arms and turned to see who it was.

He had buried his face in my long hair earlier and now in the pillow, I could not see his face properly. But he was tall. The lights were off and I could not see him, but it was one of Manik bhai's friends.

He was lying on his stomach with his head buried in a pillow

The quilt pulled up to his lower back.  only emphasized the fact that he wasn't wearing many clothes.

Out of curiosity, I went closer to him wanting a better look and Ignoring the fluttering of my nerves.

I was shocked when all of a sudden, he turned and grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the bed and I fell over him.

I have no idea if it was a dream or my wishful thinking but  I was astonished to see that it was Ron.

Ron??

Ron??

Ron was in bed sleeping next to me??

It was unbelievable that so much could happen in a fraction of a second... I was lying on him, his chest was as hard as a wall and I could literally feel his hard body beneath me. My bosom was pressed against his hard chest and I  could feel his tight abs as well.

My God!! He looked even better without a shirt now, my hands were trembling but I had to get up and so I pushed on his chest to get up but he wrapped his arm around my waist keeping me captive there.

His chest was so hot as if he was burning inside. I was literally lost in another world and thought what would it feel like to touch and kiss his hard body?

Oh, God!! What was I thinking about ?? Why was I thinking such things about him, he didn't even care about me.

And as soon as I realized it, I tried to get up. He flipped and pinned me to bed with his weight.

I was still so shocked to see him in my bed and whatever was going on, I should have pushed him and got out of the bed but I could not move and he tightened his grip on me.

Since I had such a severe crush on him, I could not move even though I knew that it was not right to be in bed with him.

But what was he doing here in my bed?

Was I still dreaming??

No, it felt real. I was in his arms.

" Please... stay with me, don't leave me alone, I can't live without you. I need you here with me. I want you ... kiss you, "  he muttered and buried his face in my neck and kissed my cheek, and started showering butterfly kisses on my neck, ear, just below the ear, and shoulder. I felt a current flowing through my nerves.

I could not even breathe, my heart was beating like a drum.

" I love you... Stay with me, "  He said. And his one hand slipped into the spaghetti top I was wearing and molded over my bosom. And I gasped. I wanted him to kiss me.

My mind was getting numb and I was enjoying being in his arms. It felt like my home.

😍😍😍😍💗💗💗💗💓💓💓💕💕💕💕💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗

🌄 Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi.