Chapter 9

Ron's POV

The lunch was over and Manik started giving me hints that I must leave but I had to test my theory further and make a plan with Roshni. I got up but was still thinking about how to start when I got the chance.

" Sit down, the lunch is not finished yet. " Aunty said and I took my seat again.

" What?? There is more?? " I asked with a broad smile.

" Yes, the sweet dish. We have Mohan Thaal and Basundi. " She said with a dazzling smile.

" Wow!! You are my most favorite aunty. I love both of them, especially, Mohal Thaal. " I said smiling like a young boy.

" I know. I will get it served. " She smiled and said.

" I will get it, Mom. " Mahi said and went inside. I wanted to go after her as I knew she got even more upset with me now.

" Chachi, I will also help her. " Roshni also went inside.

" So are you starting something new? I mean Priya has never worked in this line? " She asked me.

" Yes, Aunty, I have a business plan, I am absolutely sure about me but Mom is a bit reluctant, she says Kapoors already have a very big business, which we will have to manage so she is not interested in expanding Nanaji's business, though it is going great, she doesn't want to start anything new. And, I want to do this and prove my worth to my family, myself, and all those who matter to me, but think that I am just a rich, spoilt brat, and good for nothing. " I said and saw Mahi entering the dining room with a tray in her hand, Roshni followed her with another one.

Mahi was looking at me and I knew she recalled what she had said to me.

" Oh, that's very good, you must try it. I really liked your business plan, I will give you more suggestions, feel free to ask for them anytime. I have lots of experience and contacts in this field. " She encouraged me.

" Sure Aunty, thanks a lot, I am so glad and relaxed that you liked the idea, now I can talk to my family with full confidence. " I smiled.

" I know her reason for saying no... She wants to retire and enjoy the family life, she is looking for her daughters-in-law and then she would want to enjoy a nice retirement. But I am sure she will let you try this. " She smiled.

" Mahi, beta please serve them. "

Mahi served a small serving of basundi and gave it to Manik but he shook his head.

" What happened, Manik, are you not well? Why are you not eating it, I made it, especially for you, it is your favorite. " Aunty said.

" Don't worry, chachi, I am fine, just not hungry. " He said, so Mahi started eating it. I knew she would not serve me.

" Manik is like, 'Ab hum kutch khayenge piyenge to shaadi ke baad...' (Now I will eat only after getting married )" I said the famous dialogue of a famous movie, he glared at me, but Aunty and I burst out laughing.

" Tu pit ke hi jayega lagta hai. (I will beat you to a pulp, leave before I do it.) " He clenched his fist while I laughed.

Do it, you have every right to beat me, brother...

" Manik!! What happened to you? You are in a terrible mood. What is wrong with you people, you and Mahi both look frustrated." Aunty asked.

I know Aunty, but sorry, can't tell you.

" Nothing, work stress, have to go back to Surat as soon as possible." He said, Aunty nodded.

Roshni served Basundi in a bowl and served it to me with a big smile. I took it and thanked her.

Manik was still glaring at us. Poor chap, could not even enjoy this tasty food and awesome sweet dishes. He was so irritated that Roshni was serving food and sweets to me but not him.

" Now that you have served everything to him and nothing is left unserved, can you please go and pack your bags, Roshni? As it is he is leaving since he has got enough ideas from everyone here. " Frustrated as hell, Manik said to Roshni.

" No, I am not going just now, since you are going tomorrow, I want to spend some time with you, can't leave you alone when you seemed to be so stressed out. I hope Aunty won't mind me spending some more time here. " I asked. He glared at me but I smirked.

" Not at all, Ron. Stay here with him for as long as you want, it's your home. I am in my room, got some work to do, you all enjoy. " Aunty said and went out.

" Roshni, go and pack your bags," Manik said.

" Relax Manik ji, I will once Ranveer ji goes," she said, he was fuming.

" Ron! Call me Ron, and I will call you Rosh. " I said and added more fuel.

" You will not call her anything other than Roshni and she will call you bhaiya as she already did. " He said glaring at me.

" No! Only Roohi and Saanjh call me bhai. I can't allow beautiful girls to call me bhai. It suits you, you are quite boring, bhai types, Every girl should call you bhai. Rosh, you should start calling him bhai instead..." I said but he got furious and didn't let me even complete my sentence.

" Keep your stupid suggestions to yourself and get lost, you don't have anything to do but I am busy. " he clenched his fist.

" Well I am free, you go and do your work, while I chill out with Roshni. I can even help her with packing. " I said and he literally lost it.

" Enough, Ron, please go!! " He said

" Bhai, I am going to my room. "
Mahi was going to her room when I asked her to wait. Somehow, I didn't want her to go.

" Yes?? " She asked.

" When will you start working on our home?? " I asked Mahi but before she could ask something, Manik asked, " What do you mean? "

" My mom requested her to change the interiors of our home with Megha Aunty. She would design the rooms for Raj, me, Roohi, and Roohan. " I said, he nodded.

" Mahi? " I asked again as she hadn't replied yet.

" Maybe in a week or two." She shrugged.

" I want you to design my room according to my taste. Want you to arrange everything I want in my room. " I said looking at her. She was getting more and more pretty with every passing day.

I wanted her in my room.

Shit!! What am I thinking? I don't want to get settled, at least not now but want her to be mine. She was driving me crazy.

" Obviously!! I will consult everyone before changing anything. So don't worry! Now may I take your leave as I am very busy. " Mahi said and left. Her behavior was a bit dry, unfortunately, she was immune to my charm.

Well, I deserved that b ut I intend to change it.

" Roshni, please go and pack your bags, we need to go early in the morning tomorrow. " Manik reminded Roshni yet again. She argued but he said that he would talk to his uncle. Finally, she went inside.

😁🤭😁😆🤭😆😁🤭😆😁😁😆😆😁😁😁😆😁😁🤭

Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😍😍