Chapter 66

Ron's POV

I had to rekindle her feelings for me and remind her that her heart used to beat only for me. I tightened my arms around her as I was also getting affected by having her in my arms and I deepened the kiss, she stopped hitting me, and though she didn't return the kiss she stopped resisting, and when I felt that we needed to stop or I might lose control, I broke it finally.

" Tell me, that you don't feel anything for me, tell me that your heartbeat didn't increase, tell me you hated this kiss between us... "  I asked.

" Yes, I don't feel anything for you, My heartbeat increased as I was angry as I hated this. Now get off me or I will call Rahul uncle or Priya aunty. "  She said.

" Good, they are looking for a suitable girl for me, they will be delighted to know that we love each other and want to get married. "  I replied with a smile.

" I don't love you and certainly don't want to get married to you. Get away. You can't force yourself on me. "  She said and I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes.

Shit!! I got off her immediately and gave my hand to her to help her get up.  But she got up on her own.

" I didn't force myself on you. I just wanted you to recall how much you loved me. Did I kiss you forcefully? "

"Mr. Kapoor, the stupid girl who had an even more stupid crush on that playboy is no more. She died before she left India, I am a new girl, with no feelings for you,"  she said and I felt pain in my heart. I needed to know why she had become like that.

" Mahi, please at least tell me, why you are so angry. If it is because of the incident from that party at your place where I kissed another girl, I am extremely sorry and though I have a perfect explanation for it, I am sorry that I can't tell you.  "  I said.

" I told you, that girl is no more so I don't need your explanation,"  she said.

" All I can say is that I have loved only you till date. " I said but she laughed sarcastically, Obviously she didn't believe me.

" I am here to work at your mom's request, if you continue to do all this, I am sorry, but have to stop working with you."

"  Okay Ms Shah, continue with your work. "  I said, getting away from her, I needed to talk to Ruhan, he gave me those cards and diaries which means he must know at least something. They must have talked about it.

" I am going to my cabin, If you need my help please, call me. " I said and turned to go.

" I won't need your help, I will ask Aunty instead, when is Aunty coming? "

" I don't know, she should have been here by now. "

" Excuse me?? " I heard a voice and turned to see a beautiful girl standing there.

" Yes? "  I asked.

" I am here to meet Mrs. Kapoor, I needed some information on different types of fabric," she asked.

" Oh, she isn't here till now, did you make an appointment with her? " I asked.

" No, I haven't taken any appointments. But I was here earlier and bought many types of clothes and wanted some important and interesting facts about various materials from different parts of the country. Mrs Kapoor offered to help me. So I came here to ask for help. "  she replied.

" Can you please come later on, since she hasn't come till now, maybe she is busy somewhere else or she comes by this time. " I told her politely.

" Oh, god!! What do I do now, tomorrow is the last day to present my project. I know, I should have come earlier, but I got busy with something or other. "  She looked tensed and turned to go.