Chapter 82

Ron's POV

" Sorry, Bhai!!  I am going to be there, talking and flirting with her, and was even planning to ask her to take a leave, and both of us will go to watch a movie, or will go on a long drive." Ruhan said.

I will beat you for the first time in our life.

" That's not fair, by the way, I know everything now, and I can tell her everything on my own. "  I said with a raised eyebrow.

" I will tell her to meet me somewhere else, she would not come here, and as it is, she trusts me more than you at the moment. " he wiggled his eyebrows.

" Ughhh!! I hate you. "  I said.

" Wow!! Just a few moments back you loved me and now you hate me?? "  he said with sarcasm.

" Ruhan, don't irritate me!! You will tell her everything and will leave us alone afterward. "  I yelled at him.

" We will see... can you please leave me alone, I am not free like you, I need to work on my assignment and exam. Please go and let me work,"  he said.

What?? How dare he talk to me like that??

" I am going but will beat you to a pulp if you... " I was saying but he didn't let me finish my sentence.

" Go to your room or I will not tell her anything or will call her somewhere else and will take her on a date. The choice is yours," he said and before I could shout at him, my phone started buzzing. I saw that Shaurya was calling me.

" Fine!! I will make you pay for it one day. " I said.

" We will see... good night brother," he said and winked.

Idiot!!! Mere Dono bhai pagal ho gaye hain. (Both my brothers have lost it. )

******

I came back to my room. My phone was still ringing. I picked up the call and Shaurya told me about the get-together they planned for the next day. I was still in my thoughts so I just agreed.

But then after some time, everyone started calling me asking what was wrong with Raj, why was he behaving weirdly... Getting rude or angry?

What happened?? Were they fighting and our friends called at the wrong time??

I thought of going and intervening but just then Shaurya called me again and I told him that I would call him back as I was going to see what happened to them but he said, "Don't dare to disturb them now, or he might even kill you. "

What? Why?

" What do you mean?? "  I asked.

" We were calling him and then he shouted at me not to disturb them at this time of the night and then after talking to Sujal and Viren, We came to the conclusion that Someone was getting very romantic today and by the way he was getting frustrated at the interruption, it seems that he is going to get lucky with his wife today. I swear, I loved teasing him, I am very tempted to tease him again as he can't kill me on the phone, might break his phone at the most. But if you disturb him personally, only God can save you." he said and started laughing.

" Thanks for telling me, I will tease him in the morning on the breakfast table and then will enjoy watching him turn red. "  I said and we both laughed.

" Okay, we all will meet tomorrow," he said and we disconnected the call. I came back to my room and read some of the cards and diaries as I was too excited to sleep.

*****

It was morning and I was very excited to start my day. So I got ready and went out.

Everyone was there but Raj and Myra had not joined us till now and I smiled at that.