Chapter 10

Ron's POV

I was enjoying his possessive behavior and helplessness. That idiot was head over heels in love with her.

" So?? Tell me what is going on?" I asked.

" Nothing I am busy working all the time. You tell me... Where is Raj? Why didn't he attend my engagement?" He asked me normally now that Roshni was not here.

"  He was out of the station. Anyway, are you happy being engaged to Myra? Do you love her? " I asked.

" Y..Yes! "  He said hesitantly.

" No! You are lying. You seem to be interested in Roshni, you are getting over-possessive and jealous because of her. I saw it with my own eyes. Don't deny it. "  I said.

" No, I am protective about her."   He said immediately.

" Ok, so there is nothing between you two?? "  I asked raising my eyebrow.

" No!! "

" Great!! So you don't mind if someone has any feelings for her and wants to date her? "  I  asked.

He looked shocked.

" Well?? " I asked.

" Maybe, Provided, he is decent and well settled. " He said.

" She is quite sweet and pretty. I would like her to be a part of my family. I will talk to my family regarding her and officially ask her hand in marriage." I said.

" For you?? Never!! I would not even suggest that to my enemy. You are such a playboy!! "  He said too soon in a high pitch.

" I was not talking about me. Maybe Raj or Roohan. "  I replied with a smile.

"  Roohan is too young. "  He said.

" So is she. Perfect for each other! " I argued.

" Don't you have any work? Go home!! I am busy!!  He was thoroughly annoyed again by now.

" How about Raj? He is everything you could ask for, almost as good as you. " I asked.

" Have you started a marriage bureau? "  He was getting more annoyed with each passing second. 

" Yes! Not a bad idea, let me fix a guy for Roshni. "  I said with a grin.

" Get lost!! No need, I am there for her. " He said and I laughed again.

Yes, you are there for her and Raj is for Myra.

" Jealous? "  I asked.

" No! "

" You are! "

" No! "

" Fine!! Let's see. I am going to meet her. Do not disturb us for the next ten minutes and I would believe that you are not interested in her. Just don't disturb before 10 minutes not a second less. " I said.

" Don't you dare to flirt with her?" He glared at me.

"  It seems you will barge in less than two minutes, in fact, I am sure about it. Admit it already, Manik" I teased him.

" Go!! Not a second above ten minutes and don't flirt or I will break your bones and teeth. She is my... "

" I know what she is... Prove me wrong. " I smirked and went away.

I knew he was dying to beat me. I  went to Roshni's room and shut the door, as I needed to discuss something and didn't want him eavesdropping.

Roshni smiled at me but was surprised that I closed the door. I made her understand that I was trying to make Manik insecure. He was possessive about her, he should realize that he can't let Roshni go out of his life, she nodded.

I told her to avoid him for some time and talk to other boys of her age, as he was going mad with possessiveness. He loves her so he should be with her, not with Myra.

She thanked me for helping her and I said that it was my pleasure as I was helping Raj as well as Manik. They both were important to me.

KNOCK...KNOCK

Just then there was a knock on the door, it was exactly 10 minutes.

" See he is losing his mind and patience. Keep making him jealous. And he would accept his feelings. " I smiled and winked at Roshni and she blushed.

I opened the door.

" What happened?? " I asked.

" I knocked at exactly 10 minutes, not a second less as per this stopwatch and you took precisely 21 seconds to open the door. May I know why?? 10 minutes means 10 minutes, not a second less or more. " He said with a serious expression.

" I knocked at exactly 10 minutes, not a second less as per this stopwatch and you took precisely 21 seconds to open the door. May I know why?? 10 minutes means 10 minutes, not a second less or more. " He said with a serious expression. His face was red with rage.

I  looked at him and could not help but burst out laughing.

He was looking so cute, I wish I could record his reaction.

Oh, God!! What have you done to my friend??

He has gone mad. God, please don't make me do such stupid things if I...

" Have you lost it?? " He asked me.

"  You have lost it, Manik. You are absolutely besotted... I am loving it. " I said and hugged him.

" What are you saying?? " He asked and made a face as If I had lost it.

" Nothing!! You keep doing what you think is right for everyone and I will do what I think is right.  Well, Manik... Roshni is a gem of a person and I really liked talking to her, I want her to be a part of our family. I will talk to my parents, they will come and meet uncle and aunt regarding this marriage alliance. " I said.

" I will not allow her to marry you. "  He said and just then Mahi also came back. She was shocked to see me standing there and hearing what  Manik said.

😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here is another chapter, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Friends, please respond, I know you all are busy, but at least  consider that I am uploading everyday for you and only 8-10 readers are responding. Am I writing only for them. Well, thanks to all of those, who bother to write at least one comment for me. 🙏❤️❤️

It hurts as a writer, I don't want to loose interest in the book or the app. Wattpad has always been my favourite app because of the response of the readers.

I am posting this book here first, because I feel connected to all of you
But if you can't even write a single line or even a smiley, what is the use of me writing here first. I can easily put all my books on a paid app, you can read there silently.

Please try and be a bit more sensitive.

Have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️😍