Chapter 125

Mahi's POV

I went to one of my bags to take out a nightwear but he pulled me to the pile of gifts.

I looked at him with surprise and he gave me a beautifully wrapped gift, taking it out of the gift bags, I took it and he asked me to open it.

" What is all this? "

" Gifts!!" He smiled.

" So many?? Why?? "

" Because we are getting married all of a sudden and you could not go shopping as much as needed. So I went shopping for my beautiful bride. I got what I liked. You can get whatever else you want. " He said.

" You didn't have to buy all those things. " I said with a smile.

" I had to... You are my bride now, I have a right to do that." He said and gave me a short but hot toe-curling kiss.

Once he broke it, he asked me to open the gift he gave me. I opened it and it was very beautiful red silk and lace nightwear.

" Wow!! It's beautiful, but where is the lower part of it?? " I asked and he smiled and raised an eyebrow.

" What?? " I asked.

" There is no other part with this. It is a one-piece night dress. "

" Ron!! This dress is so... "

" Hot and sexy. "

" Short... This is too much. "

" Yes, this is too much, they should have made it shorter. Sheer wastage of cloth! " He said making a face.

" I am not wearing it. "

" But I will not let you wear anything but this. Wear this or nothing. " He said and my breath was stuck in my chest.

"No, Ron! "

" Yes, love!! Go before I personally remove this dress and make you wear it. Don't blame me if I get turned on and skip the second step. I may get tempted after removing this dress and... " He said pulling me closer.

We were already married now, but I don't know why I was blushing too much. I didn't know how to behave around him.

I went to the washroom, changed into it, and looked in the mirror it was looking good but it came upto my mid-thighs.

" Mahi, come out darling, or I will come in. " He said and I came back to the room

And as soon as I came out, he looked at me and blew a whistle, and went in and just then I heard him taking a bath, I was getting very conscious of wearing such a short dress. After about 10 minutes, he came back to the room wearing a towel.

Oh, shit!!

Though I was feeling very shy looking at him, I could not avert my eyes from him. His body looked firm and chiselled with a well-defined chest and abs. He started coming towards me.

I looked away immediately as soon as I realized that I was looking at his bare torso and started looking for something, which even I didn't know about.

" You don't have to avert your eyes. Have a look at me. Touch me, if you want. " He said grinning at me.

" Don't you think I have a hot body?? Don't bother to deny, You can't even avert your eyes easily. I know you want to look. C'mon, have a look. Here, see, I am for real, touch and see. It's ok, sweetheart... you are my wife. You have every right to touch me. " He said.

" Ron!! Don't talk to me like that," I said turning away. But he caught my hand. And pulled me with a tug and I fell on him. And when I tried to push him and get away.