Chapter 114

Ron's POV

I saw how hurt Mahi was so hurt to see her father's condition. I wanted to take her in my arms and calm her down but Manik and Mihir were there taking care of their sister.

I really wanted to hold her in my arms.  Just then Megha Aunty came out and called us inside. I was hesitant but went inside as she insisted. And I was pleasantly surprised to know that Mehul uncle had selected me for Mahi,  he selected me based on my merits, not because my dad was his best friend. He had even got the rings with our names ready.

Mahi and I exchanged the rings with all our family members applauding us. Our wedding was fixed for the next week.

Next week!!! That was too much!

They should have got us married then and there. I could not stay away from her now after I had a chance to have her in my room last night.

I wanted to continue where Manik's call had interrupted us. Everyone was normal and happy, Mihir was happily occupied because Gauravi had come with her mom to meet uncle.

Manik went away to talk to his love Rosh. And I got a chance to spend some time with my love.

She was going to her parents' room when I placed one of my arms around her waist and pulled her aside and before she could scream, I placed my hand on her mouth.

" Shhhh!! It's me!! "  I whispered in her ear.

" What are you up to?? " She removed my hand and asked.

" I want a romantic encounter with you. " I said kissing her cheek.

" No way! Go away before my dad or brothers see you and cancel our wedding. "  She said with a smile.

" I will not go without that romantic encounter with you. "  I tightened my arms around her.

" Ron!! Stop it!!"

" Mahi!! I want to celebrate, now that your dad has agreed to our wedding, we have a big reason to celebrate. Don't we have?? "

" Yeah!! Fine, we will go out tomorrow." She said.

" Yeah, we will do that, but you come with me right away. "  I was pulling her but she resisted.

" Where?? "

"  Where we can be alone. I want to continue where we stopped last night. " I said nuzzling her ear. Her face started gaining color.

" Ron, stop it!! Someone might see us. "

" That's why I am telling you to come with me. "

" Mahi!!! " We heard someone and the moment I saw the person who called her name, my mood was spoiled. It was Aarav.

Why was he still here?

Didn't he see and hear that announcement that we were already married?

" Excuse me but you can't call her like this, she is Mrs. Mahi Ranveer Kapoor. So please behave yourself. "I said. Mahi placed her hand on my arm and shook her head.

I raised my eyebrows at her gesture. She pleaded silently.

" Fine!! But listen, Mr. Daanav, she is mine, and I don't want you anywhere near her, I love her so don't you dare to cross the limit and try to be over-friendly with her. " I threatened him openly.

" My name is Aarav. "  He said.

" Doesn't matter, Daanav suits you better. Just stay away from her. And don't you dare to sing any romantic song for her or... " I showed my punch to him and he looked scared.