Chapter 65

Ron's POV

I was going to talk to her but realized that I should not do that, or she would keep avoiding me and would not listen to me. I must let her come to my showroom on her own.

I went to my office and called the Archies gallery, in the mall itself, from where I got things for her, to deliver everything to her. I wanted him to deliver them before she reached her office or she would not accept them. I got 2 very romantic cards for her, with beautiful love quotes, a nice unicorn stuffed toy, and a cute and soft cushion.

After that, with great effort,  I concentrated on my work and started working on my project. Everything was ready, I just could not wait to start my work. I went to my mom's cabin and saw the camera recording from the entrance of the showroom.

She was coming inside while her eyes were glued to her phone and it was the perfect chance to get her In my arms.

So I got up and went to the door of the cabin with my back towards her and as soon as she came in front of the door and was about to open it, I opened the door with my back towards her, and I turned all of a sudden, looking into my phone.

And as I had planned, I deliberately bumped into her. And all the stuff she was carrying fell though I could prevent her from falling, I wanted her to fall for me and also on me.

So I feigned trying to hold her but lost my balance and fell down and since I had held her waist, she fell on top of me.

" Ouch!! What the hell?? Can't you walk properly?  "  she yelled.

" I can say the same for you, princess."

" Excuse me!! I was walking straight, you moved all of a sudden. So it is your fault. "

" Ok, so I didn't see you because my back was towards you, I  am sorry but God did not give me an extra pair of eyes at the back of my head, but you were walking straight, and as far as I know, you are blessed with a pair of most beautiful orbs, on your face, so why didn't you use them?? Or were you finding a way to flirt with me?? "  I said with a raised eyebrow and an amused smile.

" Are you out of your mind?? Why would I do that?? "   she asked trying to get up, but how could I let her do that??

" Because I am a very handsome man," I replied.

"I don't think so... I have seen much better guys and didn't even bother to flirt with them. Leave me you moron !! "  She hit my chest with her first.

" Oh, moron?? Fine!! This moron will not leave you, do whatever you want. And you didn't flirt with them because you were more interested in this moron. Try denying that and I will be more than pleased to prove my point. " I said with a challenging smile. She glared at me but I winked.

" Leave me, Mr. Kapoor. " She pushed on my shoulders and her small dainty hands on my body made me feel like doing many things that she may not have liked.

" Mr. Kapoor is my dad, I am Ranveer, Ron for you. "  I smiled at her.

" Get up!! "  she yelled.

" Wow!! You are lying on me and telling me to get up, how do I get up, sweety, when you are lying on top of me."  I asked, caressing her cheek.

" Don't irritate me, first thing in the morning. Leave me so that I can get up. "   she slapped my hand that caressed her face.

" Not before you promise to spend an hour with me, where we will talk, we need to talk about many things. "

" No!!  I don't even want to see your face.  "  She said trying to push on my chest to get up. But I could not let her go after what she said.

" Awww, tough luck, sweetheart, I will make sure that you will have to see this face every day now, first thing in the morning and the last one at night, till I die. You are mine, and going to have me in your life, your room, in your bed and arms for the rest of our lives. "  I said looking into her eyes. I saw something in her eyes that made my heart skip a beat but then her facial expression hardened.

" That is not going to happen at any cost. Why the hell did you send those things?? Haven't I made myself clear that I am not interested? " she asked.

" Well, I sent them to express my feelings. "  I replied.

" I don't care for your feelings," she said bluntly. 

"  Then throw them, and I swear, from tomorrow onwards, I will send you something or the other every hour to express my love. Then keep explaining those things to your parents."  I said and smirked at her. She hit my shoulder and back but I smiled.

" Hit me all you want, take out all your anger on me, but for god's sake, talk to me, I am dying to talk to you. I love you, Mahi. "

"  Shut up !! Don't you dare to use those words on me. You don't even know the meaning of the words. Leave me or I will shout, I hope you remember that my mom and Dad both have their offices here. "

" Then shout and call them, I also want you to introduce me to them as their future son-in-law. "  I said. I got annoyed with just the reference to her father, he betrayed me by sending her to the USA. I kept my promise and broke her heart as per his condition but he still sent her away. Now I would not back out at any cost.

"  My dad will kill you. " she threatened me. And I started laughing. She was looking at me as if I had grown another head. She was just threatening, not knowing that her dad had already killed me a few times.

" I know, he can do that, but I want to see your face when he does that to me. Call him for once and for all. Let him see me here with you and kill me for once. I assure you, I will not even move and will even kiss you in front of him. Let him kill me... I am not scared of him."  I said looking into her eyes with determination.

" Ughhh!! You are the most irritating man I know. "  She said.

" And you are the cutest girl I have ever known. By the way, how many men are you comparing me with?? How many of them do you know? "  I asked though I didn't want to know, but I was getting very uncomfortable with the idea of her being with any other man.

"  Lots and lots of them," she said looking away.

Liar!!!

" Look into my eyes and say it. "  I said.

"There are lots of them. " She looked into my eyes and said. I felt pain in my chest. However I doubted that she was lying to me because I knew how much she loved me. But I broke her heart so ...

" I am sure no one of them is like me or feels the same as what I feel for you. "  I asked.

"  I have already told you that your charm would not work on me.  "  She said.

" Is it?? Ok, then I must try something else... What about this?? " I said and claimed her lips the very next second, she was shocked. But I flipped and in a few seconds, I was over her kissing her, I nipped at her lower lip and then the upper one. I could feel her lips trembling and she tried to break the contact of our lips but how could I let her do it?

❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍❤️❤️

Happy Janmashtami to all of you. 🙏🙏

Good morning friends,

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Please let me know, what do you think about my exclusive book Forbidden desires.

Take good care and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😍😍😍