Chapter 57

Ron's POV

" Ron, come and meet me in my study right now!! " Mehul uncle seemed to be very angry.

What happened ?? What have I done now??  

But Mahi asked me to take the box to my home with me since I was here right in front of her room, shall I  take it??

Yes, it will take only a moment...

Wait!! No!

Taking the box right away and going to meet him right after that,  taking the box with me, might get risky, what if Uncle has seen that box earlier with Mahi??

What if he asks me to show him what I was holding in my hands?? I had no idea what it contained but I was sure it was not for uncle to see.

Shall I get it and keep it in my car first and then go to meet him??

No!! The box can wait but Uncle didn't seem to be in a mood, I must not get him more angry than he already is. I will get the box later on.

Yes, that was a better option.

I went to his study to meet him and he asked me to close the door. My heartbeat increased because of that angry look on his face. I was not worried about myself but was worried about the relationships that were involved in this matter and how they would get affected.

As soon as I went to stand in front of him, he punched me very hard. I was shocked at his reaction and looked at him with questions in my eyes.

"  Didn't you remember that I asked you to stay away from her??  Then how dare you do such a thing??"

" What happened, uncle?? What have I  done?? I have not met her since then, we just had a formal greeting for a few moments just now, and I swear, I didn't tell her anything. " I was shocked at what could have made him so angry to punch me.

" Really?? You are such a liar and a cheat...  You asked me what was wrong with you as according to you, you are as good as Raj or Manik. Oh, please!! I trust them with my eyes closed but I never trusted you. And see, I was absolutely right about you. " he yelled at me.

" But what have I done?? " I was getting tensed and annoyed with his behavior.

" You still have the gall to ask me that??  How shameless can you be?? Thank your stars that you are Rahul's son, or I would have killed you by now."  He caught my collar and said grinding his teeth.

"  But I need to know what I have done to get you angry like this," I asked.

" You want me to tell you?? I will show you, and then I will see how you will deny doing it??"

He threw a big Manila envelope in my face. What was wrong with him today?? He had never behaved like that till now.

" Open and see what you have done. And don't you dare to deny doing it. " he was angry beyond the limit.

I opened the envelope and was shocked beyond my limit.

Fate seemed to have conspired against us as someone had clicked the picture of our intimate moment at the pool party.

My heart sank, so this was the reason, I received an urgent phone call from Mahi's dad.  He was raging like a bull.

I was shocked to see such a clear picture of me kissing Mahi at the pool party.

Shit!!!

My jaw and eyes opened to see that picture.

What the hell!!

Who could have sent the captured image, to Mahi's father? He must have done this expecting to ignite a furious reaction from her dad.

" It is not what it looks like... I swear... Please, trust me, I can explain this. " I said.

" Now you will have to explain this to your dad. As I told you, now you will have to face the consequences,"  he said.

Hell!! Now uncle will get a chance,  demanding that I break her heart or risk severing the long-standing relationship between their families.

" Uncle, please... "

" Don't you dare to call me uncle!! I have no relationship with you. How dare you do this??  Hell, how could you even think of touching my daughter?? "  He said and punched me again in my stomach.

I tried to explain to him, " It was a weak moment as Mahi was feeling very low and Someone was about to take advantage of her innocence I saved her from him but she started crying, and I... "  I was saying but he yelled.

"  You?? You saved her from someone who wanted to take advantage of her and then you were tempted to do it yourself??? "  his eyes were red, jaw and first clenched.

" I love her!!! I can't even think of taking advantage... How many times do I have to tell you, that I LOVE HER... Why don't you understand?? " I was so hurt when he said that I took advantage of Mahi, that I yelled back at him.

I had never taken any advantage of her in my full senses, yes, I went to her bed that night but that was a mistake because I was drunk and sleepy.

" Fine!!! Now I will do what I didn't want to do... But you forced me to do it. I would have to break all the relationships between our families. " he said.

" No!! You can't do that. There are so many valuable relationships between our families... "  I shook my head and pleaded.

"  You should have thought of it earlier. I gave you a warning twice. Now everyone will suffer because of you." He said panting by now.

" Please don't do that. I swear to keep away till she is old enough to get married. I will only talk to her when  I prove myself as a successful man. " I said.

" You think, I will ever let you go anywhere near my daughter again?? Forget it!! I will send her to the USA and will get her married there itself. " he yelled again.

"  No!! You can't do that..." I was shocked.

"  Can't I?? Seriously?? Well, I can, and now I will. She will go to the USA within a few days now, I will make sure that you never get to meet her again in this lifetime. "   He glared at me.

"  Why are you doing this to us, when you know very well that we love each other? " I asked as I was feeling frustrated and helpless.

"  I don't want you in Mahi's life, so I will send her away from you. Out of sight, out of mind. She will forgive you in a few months. Bhai had suggested a very nice guy to me for Mahi a few days ago, he is the son of his best friend, they asked for her hand but I refused at that time because I didn't want my daughter to feel what I felt years ago. I wanted her to give a right to choose her life partner on her own, but if you are her choice then I have to choose for her. "  he said and I was shocked beyond the limit.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share, and follow.

Thanks for reading my book Forbidden desires on Readamo.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks.
Chhavi. ❤️❤️🥰