Chapter 124

Ron's POV

" Swear with your hand on my head that you would not back out when I tell you what I want," Roohi said placing my hand on her head.

What? I was shocked to see her like that. She has never behaved in such a dramatic way in her whole life. Why was she asking me to swear on her head?

" Why are you talking like that Roohi?" Ruhan asked as even he felt that her request was quite weird.

" Ron, Bhai?? Are you ready to swear that you will get what I want?? "

" Well, you are our princess, and I will give you anything you want, why do you think that I would not give you what you want??" I asked.

" Roohi?? What are you doing? Bhai, you don't have to swear on it. Roohi, You should have some faith in him." Ruhan said.

" Shut up, Ruhan!! I am not asking you to do it. I want Ron Bhai to swear that he would give me what I want. I don't want him to back out later on and refuse to give me my gift. " Roohi said firmly.

" Roohi, sweetie, why do you think that I would back out? I would even give my share in the ancestral property to you." I said.

" I don't want your share, I want you to swear that you will give me what I want. " She said.

What the hell did she want that she was sure that I would go back on my promise?

" What do you want? "

" I will tell you soon. "

" This is quite interesting and intriguing. I want to know what is it. " Ruhan said and I finally swore over her head She smiled and got aside and asked me to go in with a smile.

They both left, and I took a deep breath.

Mahi's POV

Priya Aunty told Myra and Roohi to take me to my room. My room?? It was Ron's room till now, it felt very weird to hear that it was going to be my room now. They both brought me to my room.

It was looking very different and romantic. Mom had done an excellent job in transforming that bachelor's room into this beautiful and romantic room It was lit differently with dim lights, a very light soothing music was playing at a very low volume. Rose petals were scattered everywhere.

I was getting so shy all of a sudden after coming to this room. Every corner of the room looked so romantic that it made me even more aware of the fact that I got married to the man of my dreams and it was our wedding night.

I saw many gifts wrapped in beautiful wrapping papers and recalled how Ron had been doing some shopping discreetly. I asked him what he was buying, but he said that I would get to know him very soon.

I started looking at them, they all were for me as my name was written on them.

I was curious about the gifts he gave me but I could not open all of them right now.

I was very happy now that we were married. I have been in love with him for years, and now he was mine...

But as it was our wedding night, I was a bit nervous.

Just then the door opened and he walked in.

Ron's POV

I opened the door and was mesmerized to see the room, it had already been designed beautifully, and now when it was decorated so tastefully, it looked like a dream world. My beautiful bride was looking at the gifts I got for her. She closed them immediately and turned towards me as soon as she felt my presence in the room.