Chapter 109

Ron's POV

" Ron, stop it!! "

" No!! I love it. "  I said and picked her up and took her to my room.

" Ron, leave me? What are you doing,  Someone might come... Why have you brought me here? "  She said.

" I want you to see your future room and design it according to your taste. Get whatever you want for it but the bed should be strong enough. I don't mind that bed you selected for Raj and Myra if you liked it so much, but just don't get embarrassed if it breaks down in a day or two. " I said and she turned absolutely red. I was enjoying being with her and really cursed myself for not getting married in the morning or I would have had a right to have her in my room, my bed, and arms.

" You are such a pervert... "  She said.

" Is it good or bad? "  I asked.

" Bad. "

" See, you fell for me first... You should have realized earlier that I was a pervert. Now you can't cry over the spilt milk. You have to bear with this pervert, Mrs Mahi Ranveer Kapoor. " I said.

" I am not your wife yet. I can change the decision. "

" Correction!! Only a few people know that... The rest of them think we are already married. So it is our wedding night according to them, they must be expecting or imagining us to be making love... "  I said.

" Ughh!! You are so cheap... Who expects or imagines such things?? "  She asked making a cute face.

" Fine, Ms expensive. Let me enjoy having you in my arms. " I said and bent to claim those lips before she could say anything else. I kissed and sucked her lower lip and then the upper lip to go back to the lower lip again.

" Umm... Ronnn! Stop this!! We are not married yet. "

" If we had married today, you would have been in bed and we would have broken this bed by now.  " I said and claimed her lips again.

Mahi's POV

He claimed my lips again, and I tried to draw away but his touch was like rain falling on a parched field. I could not stop myself from drinking it in and wanted more. I had been waiting for this for years... I was 12 when I saw him kissing another girl and wanted to know how would it feel to be kissed by him. Though I came to know it when I was almost 18 I wanted him to go on... And quench my thirst for his love. The touch of his lips was gentle, exploratory, and tender.

" Ronn... Please!! " I managed to say when he broke the kiss for a few seconds.

"  You don't want me to kiss you? "  He asked.

" No, I don't want you to stop kissing me. " I said and his eyes started sparkling hearing it. Before he could say anything I claimed his lips without warning.

My restraint cracked all of a sudden and I became an aggressor clutching his head and deepening the kiss. He caught fire instantly, shifting the angle of his head for greater access and thrusting his tongue into my mouth.

The taste of him drove me wild and I matched his breath for every ragged breath, sucking, licking devouring what I needed, what we both needed. He groaned and pulled me so close to him that even a thread could not pass through us. I moaned at the full-body contact.

He might not have been a playboy but he knew how to use his hands and mouth. His hands started to move over my body and for the first time in my life, I felt some moisture rushed between my thighs, and the ache to have him became unbearable.

I moaned again and before I could realize it, he had backed me up against a wall and his hand was roaming on my back beneath my dress, and just then his phone started ringing.

It started with an Accident...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara