Chapter 71

Mahi's POV

" Hey, Bhai... Mahi, you... here?? "   We heard a voice and turned to see that Ruhan was standing there.

" Hmmm, I have started working in the showroom and the offices as well," I replied with a smile. 

The girl excused herself out of the showroom. Thank God!

Ruhan smiled at me and hugged me. 

" Hey, are you alright?? " He whispered.

" Yes, don't worry. I am fine. Please stay here as long as you can. I don't want to be alone with him." I said and he nodded.
" Don't worry, I can miss my first two classes. So I will stay," he whispered and hugged me once again and I smiled at his sweet gesture. He loved his brother and he was still concerned about me as well.

He told us that Priya aunty sent food for Ron as he came without having breakfast. Ron nodded and wanted him to leave as soon as possible but as I wanted him to stay, Ruhan said that he was free, So he could spare some time for here with me.

I was so happy that I would have someone I could talk to easily.

Though Ron tried to send him away, Ruhan stayed and I knew he did it for me.

" That's great!! It has been so long, let's catch up. "  I said. He smiled and asked me to have breakfast with him and I denied saying I was already full. But he insisted so I said that I would taste the food.

I served some food on one plate and gave it to Ruhan. Ron seemed to waiting that I would do it for him as well. But I would not do that. No special treatment to him

Ruhan asked me to have something but I said that I just wanted to taste the food, and picked a cutlet and ate. It was good and I nodded.

Ruhan asked Ron to have food but he said that he didn't want anything. Though Ruhan insisted, Ron didn't eat anything.

My phone buzzed, and I excused myself to take the call. It was mom, she was calling me as my team was waiting for me. So I excused myself and went to my showroom and briefed them about the things which were already decided. And delegated the duties to them. And went back to their showroom with the team. I showed them everything to make them understand well. And they started their work.

I saw that the food was covered with another plate and none of the brothers were there. I called Ruhan and he came out of Ron's cabin followed by Ron.

He told me to convince Ron to eat but I said that he was old enough to make his decisions.

Ron went to his cabin and I took a deep breath.

" So, why don't you tell me, about your days in the USA? "  Ruhan asked.

" It was good, Leave me, you tell me, do you have anyone special in your life or do you still flirt with friends? "

" I haven't found anyone till now, what about you? Anything exciting?? Any boyfriend? I am sure, boys must have asked you out."  Ruhan asked and I  smiled and said, "  Well, leave all that... It is complicated. " I said.

" So what are you planning to do now?"

"  After completing my MBA, I will join the family business, obviously. "  He said. I asked about my old friends and classmates, and he told me about some of them, we kept talking about our old classmates.

" I don't know where my best friend is these days, she hasn't kept any contact with me, I have been trying to find her out but could not, you have any idea about her? " I asked him and he looked uncomfortable.

" I don't know much about her, but since she hasn't maintained contact with you, why should you bother, forget her and get on with your life."  He said as if he was trying to avoid the topic.