Chapter 52

Ron's POV

I need to tell you something. "  I said to Manik, trying to concentrate. But my mind was not working properly.

" Yes, tell me!! "  He said.

"  But I don't know, how to say it. "

" Open your mouth and say it like you say all other things, what is so special about it that you don't know how to say it?? " He said and burst out laughing at his stupid joke as he was also a bit drunk.

"  Ok, listen,  I need to tell you ... "

Just then his phone started ringing. He picked up the call, it was Mehul uncle.

Oh, God!! Why does he always come between my Mahi and me?

"  Thank you, chachu!! Yes, we all are back,...... Ok, chachu, we all will be ready by then. .... No, don't worry. Thank you, once again. " he said and disconnected the phone.

" He is so sweet, isn't it?? " Manik asked.

Oh, please!! Give me a break.

" Well... Not with me... But Megha Aunty is awesome, she is very sweet. Just like Mahi... " I said.

" Yes, she is my favorite. " Manik said.

" Who? Aunty or Mahi. "  I asked.

" Both! "

" Hmmm... Ok, I want to tell you something. " I tried again.

" Tell me later. I am tired and sleepy. "  He said.

"  No !! Right now!! I need to tell you.... "

" Ok, shoot!! "

Shit!! How do I say it??

" You are a wonderful man, my good friend, but I need to tell you that I lov...  "  I started to tell him about her but he hugged me.

" Awww... I love you too.  You saved my sister, Mahi twice. You are the best... I love you too. But I  want to sleep. Will talk tomorrow. Go to your room. "  He said.

"  No, I love... Mahi. " I started again. But he started speaking too.

" I love her too, she is a sweetheart. My little princess. I love her. "  He said, I gulped and looked at him. I think he didn't hear me.

" Did you hear what I said?? "  I asked.

" I heard, you love me, Chachi, Mahi ..." He said but no reaction, he was still smiling.

Weird!! He didn't punch me??

" And?? "  I prompted him for some some reaction.

I was expecting punches or kicks, or at least a few cursing words.

"  And??  Do you love Mihir and Chachu too? I love them too.  " he asked.

Oh, Please!! I don't even like them...

"No! Listen to me..." I said.

"  Shhh! Tomorrow, Ron. Go to your room." He said.

" Please listen to me. "

" No!! I am tired and drunk and We have to get up early and get ready by half past eight. "

Was he so drunk that he did not even react to that?? Probably he is more drunk than I thought he was.

" Go to your room, man! "

" But... I don't know... where is my room. " I took a round but was not sure which one was my room.