Chapter 83

Ron's POV

Roka?? Whose Roka!! Not Mahi's... how can he have that ceremony directly??

I would never let that happen...

" If you need any help please let us know....... you want me and Priya to come with you? But why?? He has been our friend for years, you can go and talk to him directly... I know that you are hesitant because he has been a boxing champion, but he is not going to beat you... especially if Megha is going with you. Ask her to put the proposal to him, he would not punch her...... OK, sorry, sorry!! I could not help teasing you. " Dad said and even Mom slapped on the upper arm and both started laughing.

Boxing champion?? Gautam uncle?? Why? ... Oh shit!!! He has selected Siddharth uncle's son, Siddh for Mahi.

Oh, God!! He is quite decent. And she once said he was very good-looking and strong being a boxing champion like his uncle.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I can't even tell him to back off, so I have to claim my right over her before that. 

I was still thinking about what to do to stop the Roka. I needed her to meet me or at least Ruhan so that the misunderstanding could be cleared between us.

I tried calling her but as expected, she didn't pick up the call. Only Ruhan could help me so I looked at him he nodded and tried calling her but she didn't pick up his call as well.

Oh, shit!! What if she gets ready to get engaged to that doctor who looks more like a boxer?

Gautam uncle has created a clone of himself literally. Tall, dark, handsome, and strong... the only difference is that Siddh is not as funny and sweet as Uncle.

How can Mahi even agree to it?? Has she forgotten how much she used to love me or how much I love her... if she has, I have to remind her.

" Okay!! If you insist, we will come, but Gautam is also very close to Vikram and Sagar. If they are not coming, then it will become a bit awkward.....you discuss it with Megha and I discuss it with Priya and if they both think that we should accompany you, we will. Don't worry, in any case, we will help you in making arrangements. Bye. Will call you in five minutes. "  Dad said and disconnected the call.

" Priya, as you must have already guessed Mehul wants us to come to Gautam's place as they want to go to and talk about the marriage proposal of the kids. What do you say about it? " Dad asked.

" He is your best friend, Rahul. I think we should go. If Gautam calls Vikram and Sagar, it's his wish. We must go if Mehul Bhai wants us to come. " Mom said.

Yes, in fact, take me with you so that I can stop it.

" Dad, I think, Mom is right, in fact, Ruhan and I can help in making all the arrangements for the Roka. You know how efficiently I made all the arrangements for Raj's wedding in just a few hours. " I said while Raj and Ruhan were looking at me as If I had gone mad.

They must be thinking, why was I so keen on making arrangements for Mahi's roka ceremony… idiots!! I am going to stop it.

" Yeah, you are right. Ron, you must come with us, let Ruhan go to college." Dad said.

But then who will convince Mahi??

"  Dad, I would need him, once the work is done, I will send him. "  I argued.

" Raj can come... Ruhan has to go to college. " Mom said.

" Mom, there is some awkwardness between Raj and Manik. Let me go with Ruhan." I said and they finally nodded.