Chapter 70

Mahi's POV

I reached my office and was surprised to see that someone had sent me 2 cards, a very cute unicorn stuffed toy, and a super soft cushion.

Though I had an idea, of who must have sent them, I was intrigued to see those cards. I opened them and was surprised to see such romantic and heartfelt quotes. My heartbeat gained the tempo but I scolded myself for that.

There was no name of the sender, but there was just no need for that. I kept them in the drawer of my table in my cabin.

Why the hell was he sending these things to me?? 

Thank God, Mom had not come with me or she would have asked me about them. I needed to talk to Ron and tell him firmly to stop all that nonsense as I was not interested in him anymore.

I calmed myself for a few moments and thought about how to tackle him and put this message across that I hate him and he should stay away from me or I would have to involve our parents.

Taking my things to start my work there, I went to their showroom. I didn't see Aunty or him so I thought of going to Aunty's cabin, as she must be there.

But before I could go on, he came out engrossed in his phone and bumped into me. Though he tried to gain balance and prevent us from falling, we both fell, with me on top of him.

I yelled at him but we got into an argument as usual. I hit him on his chest to make him leave me as he was holding my waist. 

He didn't seem to be bothered by that, in fact, he even dared to remind me that I wanted him more than any other man. I got annoyed and pushed and hit him more on his chest and shoulder. He smiled and gave such expressions as if I was caressing him seductively.

Idiot!!

I told him again to leave me so that I could get up. But he wanted me to spend an hour with him as according to him, we needed to talk about many things. But I told him that I didn't even want to see his face.

What was there to talk about now?

"Aw, tough luck, sweetheart, I will make sure that you will have to see this face every day, first thing in the morning and the last one at night, till I die. You are mine, and going to have me in your life, your room, in your bed and arms for the rest of our lives," he said very seriously looking into my eyes.

My heart stopped at what he said. There was a time when I would have died out of happiness if he had said all this before, but I will not allow myself to fall for his charm now.

I confronted him about the cards and the gifts he sent me and told him again not to send me anything as I didn't care for his feelings and he threatened me to throw them away if I wanted but then he would send more and more gifts every hour.

Why was he doing this to me now?? When I wanted me he never bothered about me and now he was hell-bent to make me believe that he loved me.

I tried hitting him but he grinned, I thought of threatening in the name of my dad. But I was shocked that he started laughing.

Had he gone crazy?? He was not scared of my dad too. And he said something about kissing me in front of him and a few other things but I didn't understand what it meant.

And the very next moment, he claimed my lips, I was shocked. He flipped and in a few seconds, he was over me kissing me, he bit my lips most lightly and my lips started trembling with a mere touch of his lips. I tried to break the contact of our lips but I was totally under his control. His lips were playing with mine and his arms tightened around me.