Chapter 102

Mahi's POV

Mom called Manik Bhai to come and meet us at Kapoor's place. Rahul Uncle called Rohit uncle and Sia aunty to come home immediately. Ron was getting restless as Raj and Myra's phone was not reachable as they had gone on a date outside the city and he wanted to share the news with his twin.

" Mom, Mihir?? "  I asked as she didn't call him.

" I will talk to him in private. Don't worry, I know how to tackle him. " Mom said.

Manik Bhai came and was a bit surprised that Mom called him here. Ron looked a bit uncomfortable as he had not told him anything about us now.

" What happened, Chachi? Why did you call me here? " Bhai asked Mom after greeting everyone.

" Aunty, can I talk to him first? " Ron asked Mom before she could say anything to Bhai. Mom nodded and told Bhai to listen to Ron patiently and not to overreact. 

" What is the matter?? " Bhai asked looking at Ron.

" Can you please come with me? " Ron said. I got tensed and Ron gave me an assuring smile.

" What is going on?? Mahi? Ron? "

" Come with me! " Ron caught his hand and took him to his room.

Ron's POV

I was going to my room with Manik and was getting more tense than I was when I faced Mehul uncle. As soon as we reached my room he caught my hand and turned me to face him.

" What is it?? "

" I wanted to tell you something for a long time, I even tried to tell you..." I said.

" Come to the point !! " he said.

" I am in love... " I said looking into his eyes. He looked surprised.

" Who is the girl?? "  He asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Er... Umm... Mahi. " I said finally. Expecting him to punch me first of all.

"  Do you know, what are you saying?? She is my sister... "  He asked as if I could ever forget it.

" I know, and I tried telling you about it on your 23rd birthday in Surat. I told you but you were very drunk that night. and actually did but you were so drunk that you said you love her too, and Mihir, and your chachu-chachi. "

" So?? You could have told me later on... That was five years ago, didn't you get another chance to tell me this again? "  He asked and I was still thinking what to say.

" What about her? Does she love you back? "  he asked.

" Yes, she fell in love first and persuaded me, though I denied it many times. But Mahi is Mahi..." I replied.

" I thought so by the look you both exchange downstairs, and that explains why all the elders are here. For how long you love her?  "  he asked.

" For almost 9 years. "

" 9 years??? Nine?? Years? And you never got another chance to tell me again?" He asked with a frowning face.

" Everything was too complicated. I am sorry. "  I said.

" Sorry?? That's it? And how dare you tell this to me so coolly after dating, flirting, and going for one-night stands? What about all those girls? How could you think that I would allow that? If you were a one-woman man, I might have agreed, but you are a Playboy. "  He got annoyed.

" No, I am not!! Have you ever seen me going on a date with any girl? Have you seen me going for any nightstands? I faked all that so that Mahi thought that I was not good enough for her. " I explained.