Chapter 69

Ron's POV

" What happened to you?? You have been looking tense ever since Ruhan left. "  I asked.

"  Nothing!! It is none of your  business."  She said without looking at me.

" Tell me, Mahi !! Did he say something to you?"  I asked and she looked at me.

" Ruhan said a few things, but I did not understand them. I asked him to explain all that but he said, he would explain everything but he needed to do something before that. And I am thinking about just that... What is he going to tell me? What does he need to do before telling me? Why couldn't he tell me today itself?? "

" Oh, I want to beat him, right now, I need to talk to him as well... Apparently, he has hidden something important from me as well. And promised that he would tell me later. What is he up to?? "  She heard everything and shrugged.

"By the way, why are you not eating, aunty is so worried," she asked.

" I won't... and you know the reason. If you can serve food to him, why not for me?? "

"  He is my friend. " She said.

" And I am nothing for you? "  I asked looking at her with intensity.

" No!! "

" Why? "

" You better ask this question to yourself. "

" I told you that I love you. And I had a reason to do all that in that party. "

"Let's not discuss it, there is no point. Everything is over for me, I have moved on. "

" But I am standing right there, where you left me before going to the USA. "

"  Oh, please... "   she was saying something when mom came back with a helper carrying a big tray, he placed it on mom's table and left.

" The food is here, let's have food. " Mom said.

" Mom, please I don't feel like eating. " I said.

" Are you not feeling well? Shall I call Roohi Vikram or Gautam? "

" No!! Please just let it be. I am not a kid anymore. I know that food is important but I won't die if I don't eat for a day or two. " I said and left the room as I didn't want to create a scene.

I went to my cabin and called Ruhan, but his phone was switched off.  I was getting annoyed.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. I saw Mahi entering the room. 

She came to my cabin??

" Yes?? " I asked.

" Come to your mom's cabin, please,"  she said standing there at the door itself.

" I don't want to eat, I am busy. "  I replied looking at my computer screen.

"  How can you do that??" She asked.

" It is none of your business. Since you are adamant, I am stubborn too. "

" It is not about us... Your mom is so tensed,  she is not eating food either and is so worried  that she has tears in her eyes."  I closed my eyes and shook my head.

" Fine!! I will go and talk to her but I will not eat. "  I got up and went to Mom's cabin and saw her. She was upset. I went to her and sat down, kneeling in front of her.

" Mom, I am sorry, I was a bit upset about something. Please have your food, or I have to call Dad, he will leave everything and come here to make you eat food with his hand. "  I said.