Chapter 58

Ron's POV

"  Sir, please don't do this to us. If you are ready to get her married to the son of Mudit uncle's best friend, then why can't you get her married to the son of your best friend?? " I asked desperately.

" I would have done it in a blink if it was Raj. He is mature, decent... Not like you. I would rather die than let you get anywhere near her. Get lost before I kill you. I told you to stay away from her, but you didn't listen, in fact, you challenged me by doing this. Now I will show you what I can do. " he was shivering out of rage.

"  If you are angry with me, please punch or kick me all you want, I would not even wince. Please don't send her away... I will not be able to survive. I can at least see her here if I can't talk to... At least I can take care of her... Please don't get her bound to someone whom she doesn't even know. How can you trust that guy?? How do you know that he will keep her happy?? How can you be sure that he will take care of Mahi better than I can?? I have always loved her and taken care of her. How can you trust that guy over me?? I love her... Please, don't send her away." I literally begged him but it seemed that he had turned to stone. I had never cried in front of anyone but I felt no shame in crying in front of him.  He could not punish us like that.

" I don't want to send her away as I can't live without her as well. But I have to send her as you can't seem to keep away from her. You promised me but broke it. You know her feelings for years, that's why I told you to stay away from her. She is a child. Not even an adult. "

"  Then beat me all you want but Don't send her away. I swear, I will not talk to her. I would not even look at her. Please, uncle!!"

"  But what about her??  You knew about her feelings for you, after this kiss, do you think she can stay away from you?? No!! I am sure, she is more attracted to you now, I can't afford to let her do that as she is just a child.  So, she has to go. "

" No, please!! Tell me, what can I do to assure you that I will discourage her?  And would not even look at her. Please don't get her married to that guy. "

" Since you reminded me that you are the son of my best friend and I should not break all the connections between our families, I am ready to do that as I love Rahul as much as I love Mudit Bhai, but you will have to assure me of it today itself,"  he said all of a sudden and I felt that I could breathe now.

"  Yes, I assure you, I will stay away from her, I promise. "  I said immediately.

" I don't want your false promises. Prove it to me. "  He said.

"  How?? "

" I hope you know,  how to do it... I want you to stay away from her. And as you say that you have been pretending that you are a playboy, do it more convincingly this time. You will have to break her heart today, one final time. I am keeping my eyes on you. I don't want you to go anywhere near her. You will not even talk to her, if I see you anywhere near her alone, you know, what will I do... "  he said and I was too shocked to say anything.

"  You got my point?? " he asked.

Feeling cornered and torn, I knew, I had to make a difficult choice. I couldn't bear the thought of losing Mahi forever, I was going mad thinking that he was planning to get her married to another man. I could not bear the pain of never seeing her again or seeing her getting married to someone else.

No!!

And the bond between our families was too precious to end up like this. Yet the idea of breaking Mahi's heart tore at my own soul. In a moment of desperation and misguided hope, I decided to feign my disinterest by flirting and kissing another girl, hoping it would break her heart and convince Mahi's father that I will not go anywhere near her.

I couldn't help but feel a hollow ache within me.

My heart sank as I considered the implications of my father's friendship with Mehul uncle, and my own bond with Manik, Mahi's brother. The weight of the relationships pressed heavily upon me, making it clear that my actions could potentially harm the harmony between our families. I knew that stepping away from Mahi, at least for the time being, was the sacrifice I  had to make.

With a heavy heart, I made the difficult decision to abide by uncle's request and keep my distance from Mahi. I  understood that it was essential to preserve the friendships and alliances that had been forged over the years. I believed that by temporarily staying away from Mahi, I could avoid causing any strain between the families and give Mahi the time and space she needed to grow up and make her own choices as an adult. I will make her fall in love.

It wasn't an easy task for me to ignore Mahi's love and pretend not to be able to reciprocate her feelings. I went out and saw her, I could see that she was waiting for me to come back, my heart yearned to be near her, to hold her, and to share my love with her. But I knew that my actions were necessary to protect all the relationships that mattered to me including my relationship with her.

So instead of going to her, I went to join my friends. Though I didn't want to stay here for a second now but I had to break her heart today to stop uncle from sending her and getting her...

No!! I will kill that man, whom uncle wants to marry her. She is only mine.

I was so angry with uncle and myself, I should have confined someone when he talked to me for the first time and asked bmr to stay away from her, I should have told my m, dad, or at least Chachu. They could have solved it. Why did I take Shaurya's suggestion? I should have thought that he was my age and could not think as maturely as my parents could.

Now I was in a soup as he was too angry to hear anything. I was sure he was keeping an eye on me somehow.

I saw her introduce her friends to Mihir and his friends.

I was sure she would bring them here as well so I started talking to one of the girls there, Viren and Shaurya were talking to.

After a few minutes, she came and introduced her friends to us. She was surprised that I was also there, but I kept talking to that girl and didn't even look at her. And just Like Viren and Shaurya, I also grinned and flirted with her classmates.

She was looking at me as If I had grown two heads. I could understand what she was thinking, I was flirting with her friends but they were also of her age, so if she was too young for me, how could I flirt with them? They should also have been young like her.

Sorry, Mahi...

She gave me a look to come away from there but how could I do that so I had to ignore it.

She came near me and showed that she twisted her foot and she lost her balance, spilling the mocktail I was holding on my shirt.

" Oh, I am so sorry, Raj, I am sorry!! " she said.

Raj?? She doesn't know it was me??

Oh, acting?? Oh, sweetheart, please stop being so cute, I am already dying for you.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔🥺

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it, please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks.
Chhavi.