Chapter 42

Mahi's POV

" I love you... Stay with me, "  He said. And his one hand slipped into the spaghetti top I was wearing and molded over my bosom. And I gasped. I wanted him to kiss me.

My mind was getting numb and I was enjoying being in his arms. It felt like my home.

" I love you too, Ron!! Kiss me if you want to... I permitted you years ago. " I said and he opened his eyes with difficulty. His eyes were absolutely red. He looked at me with his killer smile and bent to kiss me. I welcomed his kiss it was such a beautiful experience.

If it was a dream by any chance, I didn't ever want to get up. But then the very next moment he broke the kiss and looked at me,  his expression changed and his eyes were wide open. He looked absolutely shocked.

" Mahi??? What the hell!! What are you doing here? Am I dreaming?" He shook his head and looked around.

" No! You are not. I am here as It is... my room. " I said.

He got out of bed wearing only shorts. I wanted to look away but could not, he had a magnificent physique, with a wide hard chest, narrow waist, well-defined abs...

" What nonsense!! I...you can't be here. Where is Raj? He was sleeping here? " he asked.

" I am in my room. " I am in my room.

" Manik told me to take the first room on the left hand. " He said with a confused expression.

" This is the first room on the right hand. "  I explained with a smile.

" Oh, I am sorry, I didn't realize it, l as I was drunk, I thought Raj was sleeping on the other side. Sorry.  " He said looking at me, I was still in bed. And I realized that even I was not wearing much, just the top and shorts. I pulled the quilt up to my neck.

Both of us got embarrassed.

" That's fine!! But we're you saying and doing all this to Raj?? " I could not help asking him as I was shocked that he kissed and said all those things.

"What... all that?? "  He asked hesitantly. Wearing his clothes that he had discarded all over the place.

" You pleaded not to leave or you may die, as you can't leave without... And you wanted to kiss... "

" What?? Shit!  No!!! Not at all!! I was dreaming about... Someone... Obviously... A girl." He said looking very uneasy.

My heart broke into many pieces yet again.

Who was he dreaming about??

" You love her?? " I asked.

" No!! I don't! I don't love... anyone. Why are you asking that? " He asked immediately. But I was still hurt as I wanted him to say that he loved me.

" Mahi, why are you asking that? "

" Because you said, I love you... To the girl, you were dreaming about. " I said he closed his eyes and cursed himself punched himself on his head and looked at me with guilt all over his face.

"  I hope... I didn't... cross any limits."  He asked.

" Please leave my room,"  I said as my eyes were already filled with tears so I turned my back towards him.

" Mahi, please tell me, I didn't do anything that I should not have done. "  He asked, coming closer to me.

"  Ron, for god's sake, Please, leave me alone. " I said.

" Did I misbehave, I am sorry, I was drunk and was half asleep. " he looked very tense.

" Don't worry, you just thought of me as that girl in your dream, showered me with some kisses, and declared your love saying that you may die if she leaves you. You didn't do anything wrong... but did all that to the wrong person. All that was meant for someone else. "  I said with tears in my eyes.

He was shocked beyond the limit. He placed both his hands on his face as if he was ashamed.

" No!!! It was just a dream... I don't love anyone. " He said looking at me.

" Oh, Mahi!!! I am really sorry... I didn't intend to... "  He came closer to me and then took a few steps back and then another step toward me as if he was not sure what to do.  He looked so helpless at the moment.

" I know, now please leave. "  I said trying not to cry in front of me.

" Are you alright? "  He asked in a very low voice.

" I. Am. Fine!!! Now. Leave. " I said and rushed into the washroom. And cried to my heart's content.

He kept asking me if I was alright but I could not answers.

*****

It was bhai's birthday and Dada ji had a big havan and he had arranged for the food to be distributed to the orphanages and old-age home after the Pooja.

I got ready in one of the traditional dresses and went out to meet my family. I greeted Dadaji, he was very happy to see me. Then I wished Bhai he hugged me and thanked me. I could feel a pair of eyes on my back.

I turned around and saw Ron looking at me with guilt on his face.
I greeted all his friends collectively.

My dad asked me to come and sit by him in Pooja.

We all attended the Pooja. And I could feel that Ron was even avoiding looking at me.

After the havan, Bhai went to distribute food and gifts in orphanages and old age homes. I was going into my room when Ron came and apologized once again.

" Mahi, I am really sorry, it was just a vague dream. I don't remember anything. I am sorry... I was too drunk."

" That's ok! " I said and I rushed into my room and didn't come out till it was time to go back.

I came back to Delhi and engrossed myself in my studies as the exams were going on. About a week passed and the exams were over.

My family saw that I was studying day and night so mom suggested that we should have a party now that exams were over.

All our friends were invited, so the guest list included friends of Bhai, Mihir, and of course mine.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️😍😍😍😍

This chapter by was too long so decided it in two parts.

I hope you enjoyed it please let me know.

Thanks.