Chapter 64

Ron's POV
Present time...

I shook my mind and came out of the past, I could not change, whatever had already happened but I needed to be more persuasive and aggressive in getting her back. I have caused her enough pain, but Now I need to salve her wounds.

So, she is very upset with me and I have to spend a lot of time with her to win her heart and trust back. I need to create situations where I get to spend more time with her.

I chalked out what is to be done to make her spend the maximum amount of time with me at my showroom as she has to start her work at our office and home, she will start working on Raj's room very soon.

And that reminded me that I have to put some sense into Raj as well. He is hurt and is hurting Myra as well. We have hurt our girls and now have to bring our life back on track. The problems were not as big between Raj and Myra as much as it was between Mahi and me. So I need to work hard to get both love stories on the right track.

I recalled what happened last night...

Raj had to take Myra to a party organized by Myra's friend, but he was upset and went to the office and didn't come back for the party.

So Mom told her to go and she assured Myra that she would send Raj to the party as soon he returned.

Myra went to the party as it was given in their honor and all her friends were also invited.

By chance I was there at that time and saw that Myra was getting embarrassed when her friends asked why her husband did not accompany her, She gave all sorts of excuses but they were just excuses, I could see she was very upset and was trying her level best to look happy and normal.

I called Raj but he didn't pick up the call, so sent a message with a picture of Myra at the party looking very pretty but sad.

* 'She didn't want to go to the party here but Mom and Dad insisted that if her friends have invited both of you, she must go so she is here and is waiting for you to join her as Mom and Dad promise her that as soon as you get home they will send you back, so please come.' He saw the message but didn't react. So I sent another picture, it had her trying to wipe her tears discreetly.

This time he sent a message-
* Stop sending me those pictures.'

* 'Fine! Don't come!! People are taunting her and she is feeling embarrassed that her husband is too busy to accompany her to a party. But it's ok.'  I replied with another message.

I knew he would come but I could not see Myra getting embarrassed and crying because of my brother so I went to join her as Raj till he came.

She was going to leave the party when I caught her hand, she turned to snap at whoever held her hand to leave her alone.

" Where are you going, Myra? " I said and she turned immediately, another tear dropped but it was out of happiness.

She smiled and asked many questions but I avoided them, apologized, and started complimenting her as a husband should. She was surprised but was blushing like a new bride.

" First of all, let me click a picture of both of us and send it to Mom and Dad or they will not let me enter our home," I said and clicked a picture of both of us and sent it to Raj instead, in which she looked happy and was looking at me lovingly.

I knew that now he would definitely come here.

I told her to introduce me to her friends and talked very nicely with them. Her friends were satisfied that everything was good between them.

She asked me to dance with her as all her friends insisted, I shook my head but she asked again.