Chapter 77

Ron's POV

We were going to the dining room when Aunty told us to go ahead while she called Mahi.

I saw Aunty entering her room and heard her telling Mahi to join us.

" Mom, I am too tired to join everyone. Please send my dinner here,"  she replied.

Oh, no!! Please join me... us.

" No way!! Come with me. " Aunty said and pulled her to the dining room.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Mehul uncle and Mihir were not there in the dining room. I wished that they were not here at their home.

" Chachu and Mihir are not here?? "  Manik asked and Aunty told him that they had gone to the wedding of the daughter of a jeweler friend of uncle.

I was delighted to know that... it was such a good thing because I didn't want to see their frowning faces after such a good day that I spent with Mahi.

We all set down to have dinner and Mahi was wearing a very cute night suit now and looked so cute in it that it was getting difficult for me to get my eyes off her. She saw me ogling and glared at me but I winked.

We started having food and loved it. Aunty told me that She got my favorite dishes prepared as she knew I was coming to drop Mahi home.

I smiled and thanked her, I really loved her as much as I loved my mom. She has always been so sweet to me, I don't know how and why she got married to Mehul uncle, he has been like a bitter gourd to me.

I accepted my feelings for Mahi in front of him but he got angry, I wondered how Megha Aunty would have reacted.

We talked about random things. Mahi was really about to sleep so was just eating very fast.

I reached out to her under the table with my right foot. She almost choked on her food. Aunty gave her water and rubbed her back. Once she got normal, she glared at me.

I looked at Manik he was looking at his phone and was smiling. I peeked and saw that he was looking at Rosh's pictures.

He was busy looking at his love and I was busy looking at mine. I didn't even feel guilty flirting with his sister as he was flirting with Rosh who was my sister now. Aunty and Mahi resumed eating and as soon as she finished her food she got up.

" Mom, I am sorry, but I have had enough, can't eat more. I am so tired that I might sleep while sitting here. Please, excuse me. "

"  But you have not had enough food. "

" I am not hungry as we had some snacks in the evening. "

" Did she eat well?? " Aunty asked me.

" I guess, she did. " I said.

" See, I told you but didn't believe it. Even he has confirmed it,  may I go now? " she asked.

" Fine, go and sleep! Good night, beta "

" Goodnight Mom, Bhai. She hugged both Aunty and Manik. I wanted to hug and kiss her good night. But... I guess, I needed to wait for some time to do it.

" Good night," she said to me and went to her room before I could do the same. We finished our dinner as well and bade goodnight to Manik and Aunty as I was also very tired and wanted to go home.

I told Manik to meet me and Malhotra twins on the next day and he nodded a bit reluctantly. I was about to leave but I had this acute desire to meet Mahi once again before leaving.

" Oh, Aunty, can you please call Mahi for a minute, I need to talk to her for a minute regarding something. Actually, I will be too busy tomorrow to go to the office so I need to confirm something about my cabin so that the work is not hindered. "  I asked and just then her phone started buzzing, it was the uncle.

" Mehul is calling me, I need to take this call, try knocking on her door, and see if she is awake, then talk to her. Or send her a message later on her phone, she can read it in the morning. " Aunty said and excused herself to take the call.

Manik was already busy with his phone, so I went to her room and knocked at her door she opened it with half-closed eyes and I went in taking her in my arms once again and before she could shout at me I placed a hand over her mouth.

" Shh... it's me. " I said and she glared at me.

" I didn't feel like going before saying good night to you in a proper way. "  I said and removed my hand.

" What do you mean by a proper way? " she asked.

" A good night kiss and hug. "  I replied.

" You must be joking... "  she said with a shocked and angry expression.

" Then laugh over it, why are you frowning? "

" Why do you think that you deserve that kind of a goodnight? " she asked.

"Because we went for a date today and  I dropped you home, even shared a dinner, so I should get a kiss at least. "

"  Don't irritate me, please leave, I am too tired to even argue," she said pressing her head.

"Then don't... just give me a goodnight kiss and a hug and I will go. " I smiled at her frustrated look... she looked beautiful even when she was frustrated.

" I shall call Bhai, he will give you what you deserve. "

" He is busy with the love of his life, so let him be with her. You should not disturb the two love birds and in the same way,  he should not disturb us. " I retorted.

"They are love birds, we are not. Leave before I call Bhai or Mom. "

" I will go only after a kiss. Call whoever you want to, I am not going without a proper good night. "  I said. I was delighted that she did not realize till now that I was still holding her in my arms.

" Wait and see. Bh..." Before she could call Manik, I placed my lips over hers and gave her a short but hard kiss, hugged her and wished her to have a good night, stepped back, and turned to go out.

" You... you... I hate you. "

" Liar!! But anyway I love you. Good night, love,  have sweet dreams of me. "  I said and came out of her room and rushed out to the main door, Manik had gone to his room already and Aunty was still on the phone, in the living room, she ended the call and I  thanked her for the wonderful food and said good night.

" Was she awake? "  she asked.

" Er... I knocked thrice but she didn't answer, I guess, she had already slept. I will tell her in the office tomorrow morning. "  I lied.

" Oh, she will not go to the office in the morning as she has already assigned work to her team for your office, she will start working on your home tomorrow. " Aunty told me. I thanked her and turned to go out when she called my name.

" Ron!! "

" Ji?? "

" I wanted you to ask something... "  she said.

" Sure, please ask. "  I nodded and replied.

" Will you give me an honest answer? "

" Ji?... Okay!! I promise to give an honest reply. "

" Are you single? "

" Ji? What? " 

🫨🫨🫨😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😁😁😁😁😍😍😍😍🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Good morning 🌄

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️😍