Chapter 85

Mahi's POV

Ruhan told me how my friend spoilt my image in front of everyone in the past.

" And she did all that? All by herself? " I asked him.

" No, she told Ishaan about the box and he did the rest of the things. He was the one who displayed all those things there."

" Ishaan??"  That was not shocking.

" Hmmm.  I got the CCTV camera recording from the school somehow and showed it to Mihir. And we both settled the score with Ishaan. And Mihir told the girl's parents to leave the city and never try to contact you again or he will destroy her image so badly that she would never be able to be happy again in her life. So now you know everything. Please don't hold grudges against Ron Bhai. "  He said.

I didn't know how to react to it, somewhere I felt guilty and upset for thinking Ron had done it. I felt sorry for whatever sarcastic remarks I made to him, but was still angry that he deliberately kissed another girl in front of me.

I literally felt like crying that my own friend did that to me, and was very upset and disappointed with my friend.

" Okay, I now know that he was not involved in all that but still he had hurt me so badly at that party night at our place that I don't ever want to talk to him again. He knew my feelings for him very well, Yet he flirted with someone else in front of me and kissed her. "

" Well, I don't know why he did that, but I know that he is still hiding something.  But he had gone mad when he came to know that you left for the USA. That he almost turned into a statue. " he said. Though I was surprised to know that but didn't know what to say.

" He didn't talk to anyone for weeks and didn't eat well or do anything but then I tried talking to him as I had seen him going into that condition as the moment I told her that you went away, he turned into a zombie, but he didn't say anything to me. Trust me, he is madly in love with you. " He said with sincerity. I felt good hearing that but Still I couldn't think of any reason for him to flirt with another girl and kiss her in front of him.

" I don't know, I want to trust you, but can't because all those years, he has done nothing but flirted with girls in front of me, imagine how many girls he must have slept with. I am sorry, I don't believe in his love for me. Anyway, let's go to the Jindal mansion.

Ron's POV

Manik and I went there and saw that everyone looked happy and excited. Vikram uncle and his family was there, Mom asked Ruhan to get Roohi from home as her two friends were having their Roka ceremony.

Mihir was very happy, though I don't like him much, but was happy that he was getting married to the love of his life as I got to know him today. I used to think Roohi and Mihir liked each other as they were always talking to each other. I was pleasantly surprised to know that he liked Gauravi. Manik had hinted about it earlier that Mihir was not interested in Roohi in that way as he was in love with someone else.

It seemed that though Gautam uncle had not punched him, I noticed that he was giving silent and subtle warnings to Mihir to keep his daughter happy or he would take his punching gloves out and practice, with him treating as a punching bag.

I enjoyed imagining that... I wish he had not approached Gautam uncle through his parents, then that imagination of mine would have actually happened and that gun he bought would have also come out of the cupboard and seen the sunlight.

Shut up, Ron!! My soul said all of a sudden.

Stop thinking about what could have been his fate and think of your fate. If you don't do anything soon, then one day very soon, Mehul uncle will invite your parents and maybe you for Mahi's roka ceremony as well. Do something idiot!!
My soul scolded me.

Oh, yes!! What do you suggest, shall I climb on the water tank, imitate Mr. Dharmendra, and enact the scene,
' OPH waalon, mujhe na is Mahi se pyar hai per uska nirdayi Bapu mujhe us se milne nahin deta, ab main yahan se kood jaoonga, phir police aayegi and this old man will go to jail where he chakki peesing and peesing and peesing. ' I retorted sarcastically.

Shut up, drama queen!! Do something sane, instead!  If Mihir can use his parents to ask for the permission to get married to Gauravi whose dad is famous for his deadly punches, a gun and arm license as he is an over-possessive dad, why are you being a He-man... and masters of the universe??

No!! I will get her on my own. I want to show that I am not a coward. I don't want him to agree to our marriage because he could not refuse the request of his best friend. I want him to know that I am not less than Manik Raj or Sujal in any way, as they were very serious about their work and we're already doing very good in their business.

Fine!! Then wait till that day when you get invited to her Roka. My soul taunted again.

Shut up!!  I said and looked around. The Roka ceremony was going on, while Manik's parents and Roshni attended the Roka ceremony through a video call. Manik was trying to look happy, but I knew how sad and lonely he was feeling.

Mahi was standing with Gautami, Gautam uncle's younger daughter. They both were smiling and helping their moms in the ceremony.
I could not get to talk to her. And when I looked around again to find some opportunity to get a chance to talk to her, I saw his dad looking at me. He glared at me and silently reminded me to not even think of going anywhere near her.

Enough of this Sasurji (father-in-law), I am going to ask for her hand in marriage within 5 days. And let everyone know that she belongs to me, only me.

" Attention everyone, I want all of you to come to their engagement party which we are going to have at our home, on the coming, Thursday as it is one of the very auspicious times for a new couple to enter into a relationship. Please keep yourself free on the day and be there to grace the occasion. " Mehul uncle said while Gautam uncle was standing by his side and smiling.

I was very curious to know, how Gautam uncle agreed to the marriage alliance so easily, when he had gone to the school to scold a 5-year-old boy who dared to call their place to talk to his daughter.

Anyway, I must say he was lucky... he didn't have to face punches from Gauravi's dad and cousin Siddh.

Though I wanted to pull my Mahi aside so that we could talk privately and I  could tell her once again that I loved her and soon, we would be engaged, there was no chance to get her alone here since she was involved in the function, so I dropped the idea and decided to just enjoy looking at my beautiful girl.

The ceremony was over and the food was served and I thought that I would get a chance now as both Gauravi and Mahi went inside to get something, I  followed them, but Siddh saw me and asked me what I wanted, I told him that I wanted to use the washroom and he took me to the door of the washroom and my planning went down the drain.

So after the ceremony, we went back home, and the day didn't go as I had expected, I was happy that Ruhan had told her everything and she had believed him that I was involved in what happened at the farewell party in their school, but I was a bit disappointed as well because she didn't believe that I really loved her because she took my playboy image very seriously.

I will have to make her believe as soon as possible.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Good morning friends 🌅

Here is my chapter today. I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️💕❤️