Chapter 91

Mahi's POV

" The unwritten code of friendship has changed now? Won't that stop you from accepting your feelings now? " I asked sarcastically. 

" However, as my feelings for you have endured and intensified, I've come to realize that I can no longer keep this secret locked away. Love, as they say, can be both a blessing and a curse. And it's my fervent hope that you'll find it in your heart to understand the honesty and depth of my emotions." 

" Wow!! So the person who never understood the intensity of my feelings for him, expects me to understand his feelings... Why do you think I should understand your feelings? "  I said.

Ron gazed into my eyes, a world of unspoken emotions reflected in their depths. He took a deep breath, gathering the courage to lay bare his heart.

"Mahi," he began, his voice a gentle murmur, "I've tried to push you away, to hide my feelings, thinking it was the right thing to do. But I can't deny it any longer."

He reached for my hand, and our fingers intertwined, a connection forged through years of unspoken affection. "From the moment I saved your life, I became your superhero. You've loved me since you were 12, and I... I've loved you since you asked me to kiss you,  though I pretended not to. You were too young, and I thought it wasn't right. But, Mahi, my heart couldn't help itself. However I tried to suppress my feelings for you, and they got intensified to manifolds. So please accept my feelings for you. I may go crazy without you. I swear, I have not thought of anyone but you since I kissed you there at that pool party." He said. I was already going crazy by him saying all that with so much intensity. 

" Oh, yeah, let's talk about it... Why did you kiss me that day, when you were still intending to keep your distance from me? And why did you become aloof again? "

" You are the reason for that, my love... You made me go mad with jealousy when I saw you leaving the pool with that guy and going to a secluded place. I knew he would not leave that opportunity to get close to you. I would have rather died than allow anyone to take advantage of you. So I followed you... " he was still explaining but I asked another question.

" You followed me because you could not let him take my advantage, so you sent him away and took the advantage yourself?? "  I asked out of anger but realized immediately that I hurt him very much.

He looked shocked and a few tears rolled down his eyes.

" Like seriously?? Do you think that I took advantage of you? You can think that  I can ever do that? How can you say that?? You asked me to kiss you when you were just 12, if I wanted to take advantage, I could have done it then. "

" I didn't mean to say that... " I said as he never took advantage of me, even when I wanted to.

" Do you even remember how you behaved that day, you were drunk and frustrated as hell and said that I didn't want to kiss you so You wanted to learn kissing so that you could kiss me later. I didn't kiss you earlier as you were not even an adult. But at that party the thought of you kissing someone else, made me die of jealousy and I could not see you getting so frustrated because of me. I wanted to assure you that you are the most beautiful girl in the world for me. I loved you like anything at that time. And I decided that I have to do something about it and I decided to tell him everything when we went to Surat for his birthday celebration. " he said. I was surprised.

" What?? Did you tell him?? "  I asked.

" I wanted to tell Manik about my feelings for you. But to gain some confidence to do so, I drank a bit too much. We all drank a lot, I even managed to tell Manik but that idiot had also drunk so much that when I told him that I loved you, he said he also loved you. And that you were his princess and he kept babbling. I told him again but the idiot started telling me he loved Mihir, chachi, and Chachu as well. I had to go to my room as he was as drunk as I was. But by chance, I came to your room and got into the bed thinking it was Raj as according to me it was our room and you know what happened that night, I am sorry, but I was not in my senses and was having a beautiful dream of having you in my arms. And I could not resist responding to you in my dream. As soon as I realized that it was not a dream, I realized that I could not do it to you. I loved you so much by then that I wanted to win your love by fair means, not like that. It was not good for your honor. So I rushed out. I wanted to touch you only after I made it clear to everyone about my feelings for you. Because otherwise, I would not have been able to see straight in the eyes of Manik and your dad. "  he said.

" Why do you think that you had to win me over by declaring your feelings to everyone? Why couldn't you just tell me?? "

" You are Manik's sister and the daughter of my dad's best friend. Somehow, It felt wrong that I had such feelings for you. I could not face them. So I wanted to tell them that I had genuine feelings for you and I won't go back on my words and would want to marry you. "  he explained.

" Then why didn't you do it, I am sure they would have agreed, Dad already knew my feelings for you, and Manik Bhai, is so sweet that my happiness means everything to him. My parents had already agreed to my choice and said that they would let me marry you if I still felt the same way when I grew up. Why didn't you tell me everything? "

" I had come to tell you my feelings for you on that day at the party at your home but I wanted to give me some time to settle down. But... "  he said and then he gulped.

" But what?? "

" I could not tell you anything... "  He said and I got angry, recalling what he did that night.

" You could not tell anything because your feelings changed all of a sudden and you deliberately kissed another girl in front of me?? "

" No, Mahi... My love... I have the perfect explanation for that as well, but please don't ask me for it. Trust me I hated to do that to you.... could not sleep for at least a month after doing it. Then I came to know that you left for the USA and I went crazy for weeks after. You can confirm it from anyone in my family. "  he said.

" What happened after you went in to get that box from my room?? Why didn't you get it? You were fine by that time and were being possessive about me, even scolded Ishaan... Then what happened later on?? "

" Mahi, please, don't ask me that... "  he looked uncomfortable.

" But why?? I need to know it. "  I said but he was not even looking at me.

" I am sorry, I  can't tell you."  He said looking downward.

" What are you hiding?? " I asked. But he was still not looking at me.

" Ron??" I said and placed my hand on his cheek and made him look at me. His eyes looked full of emotions and tears.

💕💕💕💕💕❤️💕❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello friends😍

Thanks everyone for your heart felt wishes.

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Guys Jake ( Ron) has reached there in forbidden desires to attend the marriage, help Rose( Rosh) and support Brandon ( Manik) and woo his Mahi ( Becky) so please go and read it ... Their wedding is going to be a get together where they all will be present.

Please take care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 💕💕💕