Chapter 106

Ron's POV

Myra glared at both Raj and me and went to them, leaving my arm, and Pulling him away from Mahi.

Bingo!!

Wait, and watch Raj and Myra... You messed with the wrong person.

" Hey, sweetheart, they are looking so good together, let them discuss their honeymoon, let's go and plan our honeymoon... I can't stay away from you now. " I said pulling Myra's hand. She looked shocked.

" Ron, leave her hand!! " Raj said.

" Oh, c'mon Ron, stop playing that game, don't confuse your would-be bride. Go and get married, hurry up, Myra and I need to get back to what you interrupted with your calls.
we came back only because you were getting married, otherwise, we would be quite busy, you see. "  I said. I knew this was enough for my brother to shout back at me.

" Shut up!! Leave her hand, right now, or I will beat you. " Raj shouted. I did that with a smile and raised my hands in surrender. Myra went back to them.

" Sorry, Mahi, but it was a prank. They played this game with me as well, so we wanted him to taste his own medicine. But he is too good at it. This one is mine, your Ron is there. " Myra said pointing at me. I went to them and pulled Mahi in my arms and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Mahi looked shocked but Aunty, Manik, and Mihir were smiling now.

" You are looking like an angel, beautiful. " I said. She smiled shyly.

" Let's go inside, what are we waiting for?? " Raj asked.

" Wait a minute!! I need to talk to her before getting married. " I said.

" Oh, c'mon, what is the issue now?? She will be your wife in less than 30 minutes, do whatever you want after that. " He argued. But I glared at him and asked Mahi to come aside.

" Mahi, I have loved you for years, and though, it is a golden chance to get married and have you as my wife, somehow, I will always feel guilty if we get married here without your dad that I was not man enough to win your dad's heart. I love you, but he has loved you since you were conceived. I know he didn't handle the situation well, but he wanted the best for you. So we can never be happy if he is not happy. We cannot have a happy life if our family is not happy. If you trust me, let's not get married like this. I didn't even ask my parents to propose our marriage in front of him as that didn't feel right, and this feels quite wrong. I leave the decision to you. I want to start our marriage with everyone's blessings. Tell me what you want. " I said.

" I have loved you since I was 11, but trust me, my love for you has gotten stronger recently, what are you made up of?? " She asked me, I smiled.

" Mahi, my love, please tell me what you want. We can get married right here or we can wait and let your dad also attend the most important ceremony of our lives. I swear, I  will do whatever you want."

" I would like to wait, as you don't feel it is right for us to get married like this. I love my dad, but he betrayed me. So I am angry with him, I trusted him. But I don't want you to feel guilty that we got married like this. " she said and I smiled. I caught her hand and kissed it.

We both went back to all of them and told them about our decision, though I thought Dad and Aunty would get angry, but, Dad closed his eyes and nodded. Aunty came to me and hugged me.

" You are truly a gem of a person, Mahi is very fortunate to have such a life partner. God bless both of you. "  Aunty said.

" I am proud of you, Ron! " Mom hugged me and Dad nodded. Manik looked very pleased with my decision.

Mihir was coming to me, I expected him to punch me the moment he came to know that Mahi and I were together. But to my astonishment, he hugged me.

" Thanks, brother!! I am glad you thought of Dad and decided not to get married like this. He would not be able to tolerate it. He has always loved her more than anyone else. " Mihir said and I patted him on his back.

" I know it, Mihir. Thanks, for accepting me. "

" How can I not, you are the best man for our sister, or Manik Bhai and Mom would not have agreed, and today I saw it myself. I am sorry for being rude to you till now. "  He said.

" Please don't apologize, you had a right to do that, even I was rude to you as I thought you and Roohi were more than friends. "  I said and he looked at Roohi. She was also smiling.

" I am sorry if you thought so, we are just very good friends... I am closer to her than Vihaan or Gauravi as friends," he said.

" Okay, now listen all of you, It's okay if they don't want to get married like this, but still we are going to get you engaged today and announce that you both are already married. I want to give a shock to that idiot. "  Dad announced firmly.

" But dad ... "

" Enough, young man!! It is between him and me. Don't interfere. How dare he say that he would break all relationships with me and my family?? I want him to have a taste of his own medicine. Is that okay with you Megha?"

" Absolutely, Rahul Bhai. He is not the only parent whose child was involved in a matter, he should have discussed it with three of us. We would have tackled it with mutual consent. Our kids would not have suffered so much." Megha Aunty said.

" So it is final, we will announce that they are already married. And will tell you to send her away with us. " Dad said and Mom looked tensed.

" But Rahul, he will be shocked if we say such a thing in front of all their relatives and friends. " Mom said and I nodded.

" It doesn't matter, all our friends are common, I will talk to them later on and how does it matter to the relatives??  Ron and Mahi are in love and are going to get married very soon. So I don't care what people say, our families know the reality and our kids are happy, that should matter to us the most. " Dad said. All the elders nodded.

" So, kids, no one will reveal to Mehul or anyone that they are not married yet. Manik, Mihir, you got it?? " Aunty asked and they both nodded with a smile.

It was almost the time for Mihir's engagement. So we all went to the Shah mansion.

**********

We didn't get married in the morning, but somehow I was feeling very uneasy that Megha Aunty was going to announce that we got married.
According to me, even this was not right, but Mahi, Aunty, and Dad were angry with Uncle.

I was glad that Mahi agreed not to get married in the morning, it was not right, if uncle was wrong in doing all that, we were also doing something wrong. He would never have been able to accept me wholeheartedly if we had done that.

Dad, Mahi, and Aunty should have talked to him and confronted him but they were too hurt to talk normally.

Aunty called me and Mahi to come forward and introduced me as her Son-in-law. All my friends were pleasantly surprised, to hear that I was in love with Mahi and when we exchanged rings there, they all applauded and whistled.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Please follow my webpage if you want new step by step vegetarian recipes every day. The link is on my message board.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi.