Chapter 68

Ron's POV

" I am being unfair or you are demanding something unfair?? She is going to be your bhabhi. How can you flirt with her?  "  It was losing my mind while he was grinning like a fool.

" Same way you flirt with Myra di... I mean Myra bhabhi at times, though she is your bhabhi, so if you can flirt with her, why can't I flirt with Mahi, she was my classmate too,"  he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

" You idiot, I only flirt with Myra when I act as Raj or if I want to tease him. I was trying to get them together, I have absolutely no interest in her. She is our sister-in-law. "  I tried to make him understand.

" Yes, you can flirt with her as she is your sister-in-law, but I can't, because she is my cousin, I have always thought of her as my elder sister so I can't flirt with her, but since Mahi is going to be my sister-in-law, I am definitely going to flirt with her. You can't stop me. " he winked at me.

" Okay, but don't ever forget that I love her and she is your sister.... in-law. "

"  Sure brother!  "  he said and hugged me. I patted his back.

" You have no such feelings for her, right? " I confirmed.

" Rest assured, Bhai, I have never had such feelings for her. Don't forget, I even gave those things written by her to you, of course, I knew she loved you, was not sure of your feelings because of your... Image."

" Ruhan, we need to talk. You gave me all her cards and diaries, but how did you get them, you didn't tell me earlier. Now I want to know, don't hide the smallest thing regarding this, please tell me how you got them?  "

" Okay, but I will tell you later, as she doesn't know that I saved those things and gave them to you. "

" Saved?? What do you mean by saved? "  I was shocked, so I asked him. He looked tense and closed his eyes out of panic.

" Oh, did I say saved, I meant... "

" Ruhan, I will beat you to a pulp if you are hiding anything. Come out with everything. Saved from what or whom?"  I glared.

" I will, but you need to assure me that you love her. "  He said getting serious.

" I have been in love with her for years, never felt anything for any girl more than what I feel for her. "  I assured him.

" What about your Casanova image? " he asked.

" I feigned it to cover my feelings for her. " I said.

" Oh, my God!!! Really?? You love her?" He smiled.

" Yes!! You are the only one I have ever confessed to. Even Raj and Mahi don't know about it. "  I told him.

" You should have told her, do you know how hurt she is?? "

" I know, but I could not as she is Manik's sister and daughter of Dad's best friend. So many relationships were involved and bro code... But enough of all that, I want her in my life, I will face everyone. "  I said.

" Great!! Fine, I will tell you everything. But it is a long story, she will be here anytime."  He said. I nodded.

" Ruhan!!! Where are you? " Mahi called his name.

" I need to go, "  He said and went out. I followed him out.

" Where had you gone? You should have finished your food. " Mahi said to him.

" Oh, I was waiting for you as you were sharing the food with me. And I was persuading Bhai to have food, but he has not have anything, So I didn't feel like eating. "  Ruhan said. Mahi looked at me and then looked away immediately.

" Mahi please, tell him to have something. Taiji told me to make him eat food as otherwise he would get engrossed in his work and wouldn't eat well. He is working too hard these days. "  Ruhan said. Mahi looked uncomfortable as she stole a glance at me but since I was looking at her, she looked away immediately.

" What shall I say to him, he is old enough to take care of himself. "  She said.

" Yes, I can, thanks... And I don't want anything, Ruhan. Don't worry about me, I won't die if I don't eat. " I said and she seemed to tense

" Okay, Mahi, at least you have something. I don't want to eat alone, I feel awkward." Ruhan said.

" Please Ruhan, don't force me, I had already had breakfast and still I tasted cutlet, it was awesome. But I am too full to eat anything."  She said, Ruhan nodded. I went to my cabin to work but could not concentrate on my work. I knew that I should stay here in my cabin, but I could not as my Mahi was here, so I went out again but did not go to them but sat at a place from where I could look at them.

Somehow I felt that they were talking about something as they both looked serious.

After about 15 minutes, Ruhan said that he must go to his college now, and he would talk to me at night and went away.

********

Mahi looked a bit thoughtful, she seemed to be thinking about something, What did they both talk about??

Mom came to the office at about lunchtime, Mahi had been guiding her team and they had started working now. I made it a point to keep an eye on everything, especially on Mahi. She was very good and confident about her work. Mahi greeted Mom and Mom hugged her. Mom asked me her to her cabin to have a break.

" Ron, have you finished working on your project?? " Mom asked.

"  Yes, Mom, everything is ready. I can give the presentation whenever you are ready. "

" Great!! I have told Rahul and Rohit about it, and they agree with your plan of expansion so you will have to give a presentation in front of them and if all four of us like the idea, you will get the approval. I am proud of you, Ron. " she said and I smiled faintly.

"Thank you, mom! At least, you believe in my capabilities and sincerity. " I said.

"  Why would I not, who knows you better than me??  But you have been working too hard, that reminds me, Did you enjoy your breakfast ?? " Mom asked but I didn't say anything.

" Ron? Did you even have it? "

" I didn't..."  I said and Mom got angry.

" Are you out of your mind?? It is almost lunchtime. Why didn't you eat it? " She asked.

" I didn't feel like eating. "

" Why? Are you not well?? Or were you too busy to eat? "  she asked with a frown on her face.

" Mom, I was working... "

" Go and get it, you will eat the food right now. It is lunchtime. "

" I am not hungry. "  I shook my head.

" Ron, beta what is wrong with you?? " Mom got worried.

" Nothing!! I have some work to do, I will eat later on."  I got up to go.

" Sit down!! Work can wait!! It is lunchtime, and you haven't even had breakfast. I will go and get the food for you. Even, I didn't eat lunch as I was busy till now and came as soon as I got free, let's all of us have food. "

" Mom... "

" No arguments. I am going to reheat everything. " Mom said.

" I will help you, Aunty. "

" No, beta, you sit here with him and see that he doesn't leave before I come back with food. " Mom said and went out. Mahi was lost in her thoughts.

❤️😍😍😍😁😁😁😉😉🤭🤭🤭😉😉😉🤭🤭😉😉😉😉🤭🤭❤️

Good morning 🌄

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Thanks Everyone for your wishes, it is a major surgery I will need them. 🙏🤗🤗

Take care and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😊😊😊