Chapter 67

Ron's POV

" Hey, Bhai... Mahi, you... here?? "   We turned to see Ruhan standing there with a bag of food.

" Hmmm, I have started working on the showroom and the offices as," Mahi replied with a smile.  The girl thanked me and excused herself out of the showroom.

Ruhan smiled back and went to give her a casual hug. He whispered something to her but I could not hear it. She nodded and said something giving a sweet smile. He hugged her once again and she smiled.

What the hell!! When did they get so close??

They seemed to be very comfortable together, Does Ruhan...?

No!!

" Ruhan?? What are you doing here? " I asked.

" Taiji sent your breakfast and lunch with me. She will come later on,"  he replied.

" Okay, thanks, now go... You must be getting late for your college. "  I said, wanted him to go as soon as possible as mom was also not here and I could talk to Mahi.

" No, I don't have my first two classes today. So I can spend some time here, now that Mahi is also here."  He said smiling at her and her face lit up.

Why??

" No! We have lots of work here. Leave!! "  I said.

" Oh, c'mon, Bhai, you need to eat so take a break while I spend some time with her. " Ruhan said.

" I am not hungry. "  I replied.

" No, you have to eat, you know our family rule. No one leaves the house without eating. "  Ruhan argued.

" Ruhan stop being my mom, go to college, study hard, your exams are coming. "  I retorted.

" I told you Bhai, my lecturer is on leave, so my first two classes are free, I would like to talk to Mahi. " he was very adamant.

" That's great!! It has been so long, let's catch up. " Mahi said with a big smile.

" Mahi, I am famished, let's have breakfast. " Ruhan said to Mahi.

" No!! I have had a heavy breakfast. "

" Oh, please!! I am hungry, let's have food, please I can't eat alone. "  Ruhan insisted she share the breakfast with him.

What was his problem? Why couldn't he go away??

" Okay but just a few bites, as you are insisting," she said and Ruhan asked a worker to get three plates.

Ruhan opened the bag and the tiffin, she served some food and served it on one plate and gave it to him. I was waiting for her to serve for me as well. But she took a seat.

" Hey, what is this?? Am I the only one who is going to eat? You agreed to have something. " he said to Mahi.

" Oh, I will take a few bites from your plate, I told you, I am not hungry,"  she replied.

What?? Why is she sharing food with him, why not use another plate? She doesn't have to wash utensils then what is the problem in using another plate?

" Oh, that's fine!!  Everything was so awesome that I was hungry again. Mahi please, join me. " Ruhan said, he picked up one cutlet and ate it, and moaned. Mahi also took one cutlet from his plate tasted it and nodded.

" Very nice... Had to be, Priya Aunty is so good at cooking," she said and tasted Poha and seemed to like it.

But I was upset that if she could serve food to him, why not me?? If she wanted to share food it should have been with me.