Chapter 107

Ron's POV

All my friends were pleasantly surprised, to hear that I was in love with Mahi and when we exchanged rings there, they all applauded and whistled.

But then Aunty dropped the bomb by saying that we both got married to each other early that morning.

All of them were shocked to hear that  They gave me, Raj and Manik a look that we didn't tell them anything or share anything with any of them. But Raj and Manik assured them that things were very complicated at that time and that we would tell them everything in detail later on.

I saw how Mehul uncle looked absolutely shocked when Megha aunty said that we were already married. He kept looking at us as if he was watching a movie or a dream. I really felt very bad for him, but could not do anything as Dad told me not to interfere between them.

All their friends congratulated both fathers. Mehul uncle could just manage to nod. He asked Dad to come to his study with him but Dad said that there were so many guests there, so it would not look good if they went away leaving them. I was feeling very bad for him.

He just nodded and looked at Mahi and me but I pretended to be happy though I felt guilty.

Everyone started congratulating us and our parents. Though Uncle smiled at them, I could see how upset he was.  He excused himself and went away.

We all noticed that and after about 30 minutes when most of the people had left, Megha Aunty sent Mihir to call Mehul uncle.

" But, Mom, what would I say to him, he seemed to be hurt and I don't think he would come. " Mihir said.

Megha Aunty told Mihir to say that we are going home and since Mahi is already married to me, my family wants to take her to our home with us. So they have to do the bidayi ceremony. He went inside to deliver the message and came back in five minutes, saying that he was coming.

After about 5 minutes, Mom saw him coming, she went towards him and said, " Mehul Bhai, now that they are already married, we would like to take her to our home. "

" But Priya, everything happened all of a sudden, I need some time to sink in that she got married. Please give me some time. Let me throw a big party for their wedding and then you can... She can... Go to... live at your place. " His voice broke. Mom felt that too and looked at Dad, as she is very soft-hearted,  but he shook his head.

" We were planning to give a reception party for Raj and Myra, this week, so we can make it even more grand and make it for Ron and Mahi as well, please don't worry about throwing a party. It is the same thing," Mom replied.

He looked at both of us and started coming towards us but I could not look at the pain on his face so looked away. Even Mahi didn't look at him.

" Mahi, my princess... I am not mentally prepared to let you go like this. And you promised me that you would not go even after you got married to him. You said that you would convince him to let you stay here with me. Then why...?? How can you expect me to send you off like this?? " He said, I felt very guilty as his voice was breaking.

" Oh, Dad, I was too young and stupid at that time, but you knew that some promises are never meant to be honored. I know that I broke a promise but so did you. I was a child and didn't know that I would have to follow the tradition like everyone does, but you are my dad and gave me everything that you promised, so why did you break the promise?"  She asked.

He looked at Megha Aunty but she ignored him. He looked very depressed and went to Dad and said with folded hands, " Rahul, I am giving you my precious possession to your son, now she will be a part of your family, I know you will take care of her like your daughter but please forgive her if she does anything wrong by mistake... " he could not speak another word.

Oh, God!! That was too much.

My dad told him to rest assured, of that, placing his hands on uncle's hands. And after that, we all got into our cars and left for our home.

I was excited that Mahi would stay at my home now but of course, I was feeling guilty as well.

We all reached home and Mom told Mahi to feel at home and Chachi teased her that she should get used to it. And she teased me that if I had agreed to marry her in the morning, she would have stayed in my room. But now she would have to stay in the guest room. I just shook my head and smiled.

" Mahi, don't talk to Bhai, he refused to get married to you today. You should have taken up my offer and should have married me. I am ready to get married right now. " Ruhan said to Mahi, I glared at him but he smiled.

" Dad, chachu, Ruhan wants to get married right away, start looking for a girl. " I said and they smiled.

Everyone was tired since they were planning and preparing for our wedding for the last two days. and wanted to go to their rooms but I wanted to spend some time with my love. So once they all left I went to her room and knocked on the door.

" Yes??" Mahi asked me with a raised eyebrow. "

" Can I come in?? "

" Why do you want to come in?? " She asked.

" I got engaged to the most beautiful girl in the world today,  so wanted to spend some time with her. I have waited for a very long time for this moment. " I replied with a naughty smile.

" Well... " she was about to answer when Ruhan appeared out of nowhere.

" No, Mahi no!! Don't allow him in your room, he refused to get married to you. He lost his chance. "  Ruhan said all of a sudden, where did he come from??

" Ruhan is absolutely right. Ron, if you had married her, you would not have had any need to ask for her permission to enter the room. Instead of her, you needed to get permission from Roohi and me. " Myra said.

" Why would have I sought permission from both of you? "  I asked.

" Because you need to get permission from your sister's to go to your room on your wedding night. "  She said.

" But I had not taken such permission from Roohi. " Raj said looking confused.

" Because you didn't want to go to your room, Ron Bhai had to force you to go to your room. " Ruhan said and Roohi nodded.

" Okay, I will get permission from both of you on our wedding night, now please leave us alone. " I said.

" No way!! We can't do that... She is an unmarried girl, we can't leave both of you alone. What if you get carried away and... " Myra said.

" Raj, take Myra to your room and get carried away with her, she has been getting weird ideas since your date. Go and share notes with her. " I said.

" We will go, but first you go to your room. " Raj said.

" I always encouraged you to spend some time with Myra. Why are you not letting me do the same with my girlfriend? "

" Because she is your girlfriend while Myra was my wife at that time. You should have thought of all this before refusing to get married to her. She is the younger sister of my best friend, I can't let her be alone with you. " Raj said.

" Myra, take him away... Please!!! C'mon yaar, you just got married, go and enjoy yourselves. Why are you wasting time here?? " I said.

" We have the whole night to enjoy ourselves, we are really enjoying our time with our family. " Raj said.

" Raj!! "

" Yes, Ron?? "

" Leave!! "

" No!! "

" Ruhan, you leave. "

" No, Bhai. I need some notes from my classmate. I think we should do some combined study. " Ruhan winked at Mahi and she burst out laughing. 

😊😊😊🤗😊😊🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😍😍😍