Chapter 72

Mahi's POV

There was no other option, but to accompany him, so I slid into the front passenger seat of his car and he seemed to be in a good mood now as he was whistling softly. I glared at him but he gave me the most innocent, child-like smile.  If I didn't know him so well, I would have thought that he was a very simple and nice man. But fortunately or unfortunately, I knew him too well.

" Don't!! "  I said.

" Don't? What??"  He asked innocently.

" You know very well, what I am saying,"  I said.

" No!! Please tell me what you want, or don't want me to do to you. After all, if we are going to spend our life together, I must know what pleases you. " he said sweetly.

Ughhh!!

" Don't act as if you are an angel, I know you are a devil. "  I retorted.

"  You don't like my decent, soft, and nice behavior?? Do you want a dominant lover? Your wish is my command, baby. "  he said and winked.

" Oh, shut up!! Stop behaving like this, you are irritating me. "  I said, getting annoyed with him.

" Like what?? "  he asked coming too close to me. I backed out as much as I could in the confines of a car.

" Like as if my wish is your command..."  I explained.

" You have been crazy about me, I am sorry that I tried to be Angel.  I should have thought of it that you like me being the devil. Who am I to change if you want me to be a devil to you?? "

" Ranveer!! Stop it! And what does it mean, , I don't even understand what you are saying. "

" Devil at your service, my love. If you don't want me to follow your command then let's do the opposite, I mean that from now on, my wish will be your command instead?? Wow!! My cute little Mahi has surely grown up. Fine!! Come and sit on my lap, gorgeous, and make me go crazy with your naughty touch and sultry kisses. " he said.  I was shocked.

What happened to him all of a sudden??

" Ron!!! Will you please shut up?? "  I said and he smiled and came very close to me all of a sudden and My breath was stuck in my chest.

He bent further and stopped with just a few millimeters between our faces.  He looked at my lips and I got nervous and licked my lips as I felt that my mouth had gone dry all of a sudden.

" No!! You want me to dominate you, so you will do as I say,"  he said and bent a bit more towards the side of my face and then more towards my neck and my heart was thumping against my chest by now. But he just pulled the seat belt and secured it around me. I took a quick breath and he smiled devilishly.

" So, you are not affected by me, you don't care for me anymore and don't want me in your life now?? "  he asked and every word was dripping with sarcasm.

" Y.yes! Now will you please drive, I have a lot of work to do."  I said looking out of the window of the car.

" Come to me, sweetheart, I want to reward those lips. "  he cupped the side of my face with his big hand and made me look at him.

" What?? Why? "  I asked pushing him.

" For calling me Ron again. "  he was grinning.

" Oh God! Fine!!! You have all the time in the world to waste but I am too busy. So, you stay here, I am going. " I said and tried to release the catch of the seat belt but he placed his hand over mine and caught it in his big hand and pulled my hand to his face and kissed it slowly, caressing his face against it as if he was hell-bent to prove that he really had all the time in the world to waste it.