Chapter 20

Ron's POV

" Shall we go for dinner, I am hungry. " He said to stop the discussion.

" Of course, you are... Let's go. " Chachu laughed and went out placing an arm around Chachi's waist. 

" Hey, beautiful, since he is a very boring man, would you like to come to dinner with me? "  I asked her as I was teasing Raj he was behaving almost as Manik was around Roshni.

" Why do you think I would go out with you?? "  She asked with a smile.

" As I am more handsome than him," I replied.

" I don't think so... You both look the same. "  Myra retorted.

" But I am more interesting. " I argued.

" Maybe, but you are a bit late, I am married to him now. "  She said with a smile. Roohi and Ruhan laughed. Mom and Dad also smile and shook heads.

" Shit!! I wish I had proposed to you first. "  I smiled as well.

"Shall we go?? " Raj placed an arm around her waist and pulled her to him.

Oye, hoye!! Possessive husband...

She was surprised but nodded and went out with him.

We reached the hotel and went to the table reserved for all of us. Everyone was here except Raj, Myra, and Viren. Aunty told us that Viren and Sujal had gone for something very important, and they would join us shortly. Finally, the newly married couple arrived.

Why did they take more time to drive here??

Will tease him when we go home.

Everyone was sitting there having a boring conversation, I was getting bored so thought of something and went to Myra and asked, " Myra, would you like to dance with me? "

" Er... "  She was hesitant and looked at Raj.

" Oh, come on, this boring man is older than our dad, let him rest.  I love dancing and don't have a partner, so please will you dance with me? " I asked again.

" Ok, why not. "  She got up to dance with me. I winked at Raj and he glared at me.

" So now that you are married to Raj, are you happy? "  I asked her.

" Yes, but he still seems to be upset with me. "  She said.

" Yes, he is.  But I swear, he would be fine, didn't you see, he tried to claim you as his wife when I acted as Raj." I said.

" I tried to explain everything, But he is not even talking to me. " She told me.

" You know everything, he is hurt,  but trust me, no one knows Raj better than me, till now, I know he will be fine in a few days. He is your husband now so please make some extra efforts to talk to him. He is a bit touchy at the moment. But come on, he is your husband, make him realize that he wants you too. I hope you got what I mean. " I said, she blushed and nodded.

Just then I saw Raj coming to us. He looked upset but was jealous of me right now.

" Do you mind if I dance with my wife now? "  He said.

" At least wait for the music to stop. We are enjoying our dance. " I said and he glared at me.

" Go and find enjoyment somewhere else. " He said.

Awww... My cutie pie. His eyes looked green. Under the influence of the green monster.

" Another possessive husband of this generation. Start a new club now like OPH and join it. " I said.