Chapter 14

Ron's POV

" That would be awesome, shall we go?? " I asked with a smile.

" Yeah, just give me five minutes, please. " She said and went upstairs, Manik followed her.

Lovesick puppy! Idiot! Why  doesn't he accept that he loves Roshni, once and for all?

She took me to Pal lake garden, one of the places which she liked.  But she looked very nervous.

I wanted to tell her that it was me but she interrupted me and said that I deserved someone smart beautiful and elegant as she was not good enough for me.

She was so sweet and straightforward. I wanted to ease her tension but in my style.

" But I really love you. " I said in my style.

" What?? Raj Ji?? I am sorry, what are you saying?" She asked again.

" I said, I love you, you are so cute. Sweet little foolish girl. " I said grinning from ear to ear.

" Sweet little foolish girl? And you love me?? Wait!! Why are you talking like Ron Ji all of a sudden?  " She asked.

" First of all, Ji doesn't go well with Ron and his image. So it's just Ron !! Secondly, I am talking like Ron, because I am Ron,  my sweet little girl... " I said. She smiled and relaxed.

" Why did you come as Raj Ji? "

" Because I wanted that stupid Manik to get insecure, he wouldn't have allowed me anywhere near you after I shut myself with you in your room.  And as it is, Raj is the marriage type, I am not. I don't know why, but now I take you more like a cute sister than just a girl to flirt with. Raj likes Myra but is so angry right now that he doesn't even want to hear her or Manik's name. So I had to come.

" Thanks, so can I call you bhaiya?? "  She asked with a smile.

" No!! It doesn't go with my image. " I said with a shocked expression but liked the way she asked sweetly.

" Bhai?? Bro? "

" You are really irritating and adamant. Ok, but don't call me all that in front of others, Ron is fine. "  I said and she nodded with a smile.

I asked her the reason for being so upset, she shook her head but a few frustrated tears rolled down her face, I was shocked. When I insisted, she told me everything hesitantly. It was so shocking, I was really angry at the insensitivity of the mob.

" Tell me something, did he accept that he loves you, not Myra?" I asked.

" Yes!! " she nodded.

Oh, God!! Thank you, so much.

" Great!! Awesome! And you love him?? "  I asked.

" No!! " she said making an angry face.

" What?? "

" I heard the whole conversation between all of you. I heard what he was saying. " She said and burst into tears again.

Such A cute little fool.

I hugged her to calm down and said, " Don't cry, someone might beat me.m, thinking that I did something to make you cry. " And the very next moment, I got a tight punch.

Ouch!!

" What the hell!! " I yelled and turned to punch back and saw Manik.

I know you have a right to punch me but not in this situation, if she is my sister now, I should punch you as well.