Chapter 55

Ron's POV

" I guess you are Ron,"  he asked, I nodded.

" Come with me," he said and he walked towards the pond in their garden. I followed him.

"  So, I hope you remember what I once said to you.  " He said.

" Yes!! " 

"  Did you follow my instructions?? "  He asked.

" Ji"  I nodded my head.

" So, I want to repeat what I said earlier.  I don't want to see you anywhere near her or I will not take it lightly. "

However, my heart ached at the moment as she went away before I could tell her anything, I knew I had to concentrate on this problem in front of me at the moment.

I knew that my reputation as a playboy preceded me, but, I loved Mahi for being the amazing person she was, and I wanted nothing more than to be by her side, supporting and cherishing her.

As I mulled over my options, I realized that I had to prove myself to Mehul uncle to demonstrate that I was worthy of Mahi's love and trust. I couldn't let the label of a Casanova define me any longer. I resolved to show Mehul uncle that I had grown and matured, that now I was capable of being the man they hoped for Mahi.

With determination in my eyes, I mustered up the courage to respond to Mehul uncle. I promised to respect his concerns and assure him that I would do everything in my power to change the perception others had of me. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I was ready to prove myself, not just for my own sake, but for the future I envisioned with Mahi.

At that moment, I understood that the path ahead would be filled with challenges and obstacles. But I was willing to confront them head-on, fueled by my love for Mahi and the desire to earn the trust and acceptance of Mahi's family.

" Uncle, I respect you a lot as you are my dad's best friend and I stayed away from her as you directed. I even broke her heart again and again. But I can't do it anymore as I am sorry but it is wrong. She treats me so well, how can I be rude to her? I know she likes me and I have started liking her as well. "  I said firmly. He looked shocked at what I said.

"  Stop right there, young man, it doesn't matter, what she thinks about you or what you feel. I know what kind of a person you are and I don't want her to be getting serious about you. So you will not encourage her or I swear,  the result will not be good. I don't want a guy like you to be involved or associated with my daughter. "  He said in an angry voice.

I knew that I had decided that I would tell him and Manik about it. But standing here in front of uncle, I couldn't escape the weight of my reputation as a playboy, a label that seemed to define me in the eyes of others. I knew that my reputation had earned me a certain image, one that clashed with the hopes and expectations any father could have for his daughter.

"  Uncle, I swear my feelings are absolutely genuine for her. And I  swear to god, but I am not involved with any other girl I never was, I started flirting with girls so that Mahi can see that I had no feelings for her and she should not waste her time and feelings on me. "  I told him.

"  No!! I don't trust you.
Either you stop right here or I will need to take strict action. And you will be responsible for my actions and all the consequences. "  he said.

" But, you know that I am doing well with my studies, I am as good as Raj or Manik in studies or anything else, I am even planning to join my mom's business as soon as my MBA is completed, have already started helping her, you can confirm from dad or mom. I am well educated, well cultured, and belong to a well-behaved, well-settled family. I swear, I have never felt the way I feel for Mahi. Please allow me to court her. I swear, to god, I will never give you any chance where you will be disappointed with me. I love her, I know she is very young now. I will wait for her to grow old enough to get married. I will not even date her till she is old enough to marry and settle down. Please uncle, she loves me and I love her too."  I said with pleading eyes.

"   See, I don't know I don't trust what you just said. How can I trust you, when I know your reputation? "  he asked.

" But I already explained why I created that image. "  I argued.

"  Stay away from her and If by the time she is old enough to get married and if she is still in love with you and if I am satisfied with your behavior and achievements in life, I might think about it. But till then, you will not tell her anything or even Manik or any of your friends. If during this time, I see you anywhere near her or if I see you reciprocating her feelings, I will have to take strict action and you will be responsible for it. "  he said.

" But, I need to tell Manik and Mahi. I have been breaking her heart over and over again. I need to assure her that I also felt something for her. And I just need to prove myself. Till then we stay away and concentrate on our studies and career. And since I told you, even Manik needs to know after all he is my friend, I hope you can understand that bond,  as you and Dad share everything. "

" No!! You can't tell anything to Manik or Mahi. Or my decision will be, that you are not good enough for Mahi and I will make it happen. The decision is yours." He said.

I tried to argue with him but he was not even trying to understand my point of view.

So I came back to my room, Raj asked me what took me so long but I could not tell him so I made a lame excuse.

We all came back to Delhi and after a week, Mahi's family threw a party and her exams were over.

All the friends of  Manik Mihir and Mahi were invited.

***********

We went to Shah's party and I saw her from the entrance itself and she was looking out of the world in that black evening gown. I saw her turning to look at us and I averted my eyes. I could not look into her eyes till I will tell her that I love her too.

I know she was upset with me but I will find a way to talk to her and will tell her that we have to concentrate on our career as of now but I feel the same for her. And we can be together forever but I have to prove myself before that. I am sure, now she is old enough to understand that and if I ask for some time, she will understand or I will persuade her.

🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Please let me know what you feel about my book forbidder desire. Now the new chapters and twists are going on. I will change the story gradually now.  So please read it. You can read it for free by using free points.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️😍