Chapter 56

Ron's POV

I wanted to go and talk to her but everyone was here and since we were at their place, Mehul uncle could see us easily.

Just then I saw that guy who wanted to kiss my Mahi at Sahaj's pool party.

What the hell was he doing here?

Enough of this!! I wanted to beat him to a pulp, how dare he even step foot here? I will go and teach him a lesson. Before I could send him away, I saw Mahi going to him.

Why does she need to talk to him?? 

Has she started liking him by any chance?

Could be, since she allowed him to kiss her, she would not have allowed him something like that. But I have to go and claim her back. So At the moment, I didn't care who would see us but I wouldn't let him talk to my Mahi, I would throw him out of the party.

I was going there and could hear the conversation.

" Who is that girl?? " Mahi asked.

"Why are you feeling jealous that I am with another girl now? " He asked raising an eyebrow.

What??

I wanted to break his jaw for asking that, how dare he even think that she can get possessive over him?

But I was shocked when Mahi burst out laughing. What was so funny??

" Like seriously?? Let... "  Mahi was saying something but I was burning with jealousy now.

" What is this guy doing here? You called him to the party. "  I asked  Mahi in a bit sharper tone than I intended to.

I knew anyone could make out that I was jealous and possessive about that girl, but right now all I cared about was Mahi and her relationship with that guy.

She turned to me with a smile on her face. This was the first time, I was annoyed to see her smiling. She should be annoyed with him and here she was smiling at it. This way he would get the wrong signal.

"  Why are you grinning? Did you invite this guy here? " I asked getting annoyed.

" No, I didn't. "  I shrugged.

" Then why is he here? And why were you laughing with him? What was so funny? " I was glaring at him.

" I asked him the same thing. " She said with a smile.

" And ? "

And she told me what they were talking about,  but I didn't find it funny at all. I was going to throw him out of the party but she caught my arm and told him to go and he rushed away.

What the hell??

I confronted her as to why she told him to go and enjoy the party, she should have asked him to leave immediately or I would have shown the door to him. I asked her why she was laughing with him.

She told me that he was asking her if she was jealous that he came with another girl.

Was she?? It was bothering me and I asked her, I had gathered all the courage and told uncle about my feelings, what if she doesn't care for me anymore??

No!! But she said that she loved me that night in Surat...

" Do I look jealous to you? "  She asked instead of answering me.

" Then  why  does he think that you would be jealous if he came on a date with another girl?" I asked sharply.

" Because he has asked me to be his girlfriend many times. So he was just tea...  " She said casually.