Chapter 87

Ron's POV

" I am Raj, married already. "  He said all of a sudden.

" Awww... That's so bad, your wife is pretty, but I wish I had come back earlier. " She said and I smiled politely like Raj.

Myra was still looking at me with a shocked expression and I looked at her with a pleading look.

I hoped that Myra would get my point that I was not interested in the girl and didn't want her to flirt with me. I mouthed, please, at her when Pavani was not looking and Myra nodded though she looked confused.

Thank God!!

I went to stand by Myra.

" See, I have been in love for a long time, so it would not have changed anything in my case. Myra is a beautiful and very possessive girl, please don't mess with her or no one can save you. She will not appreciate you flirting with her husband. "  I placed an arm around Myra's shoulder.

She hit me with her elbow. But I kept smiling.

" I can understand. Sorry, dear." Pavani said to Myra and she nodded.

Aah, everything sorted!!

Just then Mahi walked in holding her bag, laptop bag, and some designs. She greeted everyone and placed everything on the table.

Mahi's POV

I was going to Kapoor Mansion but was having very mixed feelings which confused me.

All these years, I thought that Ron was responsible for the humiliation I felt at the farewell party, and I was very upset with him, but now I knew that he didn't even know about it. 

He has been trying to win my heart back and I have been reminding myself that he hurt me by flirting with other girls and humiliated me at my school. But I can not do so now, I was scared that I might forget everything that he was a playboy and fall for him again.

He had become more handsome and manly. My heart skipped every single time when he tried to woo me but I was upset with him. He was always a playboy but my obsession with him always made me neglect it, and now he was flirting with just me, how would I save myself from falling all over again? I had craved his love for so many years, I hope, what Ruhan said was right.

I told him not to tell me anything as I hate him for flirting with others in front of me, but maybe Ruhan was speaking the truth, and Ron had really changed. Even I could feel a change in him. He got hurt by what I said after coming back from the USA but he is still trying to seek my attention.

But for some time, my hatred for him was getting mellow because of his silly antics and confession of his feelings for me, however, I deny but I felt good whenever he tried assuring me of them.

Maybe he loves me now... Maybe he missed me when I went away and he realized that he wanted me in his life and not those brainless girls who followed him.

Maybe, he finally fell for me... But if he loved me, why did he behave like that at that party at our home after he got scolded by Dad as per Ruhan, he could have  just avoided me or at least should have told me...

I reached their home but my heart was beating very hard.

I pressed the doorbell and went inside and greeted everyone, except him as he was not there.

" Hello beta, you came at the right time we were about to have breakfast, so come join us. " Priya Aunty said with a smile.

" Aunty, you know how mom is, she never allows any of us to leave the home without having breakfast. So I have already had it and as it is Manik bhai is going to Surat today so she got all his favorite dishes prepared. I am too full. You please continue to have your breakfast. I just thought that if is ok with Myra and Raj, I can make the changes in their room today. " I said looking at them. Myra nodded.