Chapter 13

Ron's POV

" Hey, I am so happy for you, Roshni is a good girl. You both deserve each other. " Viren said to me thinking I was Raj.

Very good, Viren.

" Manik? What's wrong with you? I am asking you something, we have to make arrangements. " Mehul uncle asked him.

" I don't know anything, as it is no one listens to me... What is the point in saying anything?? Do whatever you all want and I will do what I want, now. "  He said and paid attention to what we were talking about.

Idiot!! Stupid!

" I don't know what to talk about. I wish Ron was here, he can talk to anyone comfortably. Mom sent me but how do I talk to Roshni and what do I talk to her, there is nothing common between us. " I said what Raj would have said.

Manik tried his level best to convince me that she is too young and childish. I deserve someone older and a more mature girl. He even said that if I can't find one topic to talk about with her, I must not marry her.

I looked at Viren with a raised eyebrow to know his opinion, and Viren smiled and he said that I   must talk to her.

Bravo!! For a change, he was saying the right things.

Manik kept trying to convince me that we were not meant for each other as we were not compatible. 

Hmm, smart move! Manik, you are getting smarter in this but I  am not Raj, I am his smarter twin, you fool.

" It doesn't matter, the physical desire and attraction are most important in a marriage. You should be attracted to your spouse. Who needs to talk to his partner, I don't mind an extremely desirable partner and I don't care if I can't find a topic to discuss with her. We should be able to communicate through our touch and caresses. If you think you are attracted to Roshni then go ahead. " Viren said.

Ha ha ha! Bingo!! Love you, Viren. I am sure Manik wants to kill Viren at the moment. And beat me, I mean Raj.

" Are you out of your mind?? Don't teach him your philosophy, he is not like you. Raj, don't listen to him, you are not him or Shaurya or Ron, for them, a good sexual relationship is enough. But you are very sensitive like Shlok, Sujal, and me. You would need much more involvement from your life partner...  You would need someone you love and care about. A friend, a lover, a companion with whom you could share your life. " He said trying to discourage Raj.

Awww...  Good try. No doubt, you are a successful businessman But tough luck, man, I am not Raj. He might have agreed to you but I know the exact reason why are saying it. I will make you accept your love for Rosh.

" And you think you found all this in Myra?? I am sorry but I don't see you having a relationship like that with Myra. You are not at all compatible with her. I don't think you would be able to strike up a conversation with Myra as well or you would have convinced her to accept your relationship in front of everyone, and the misunderstandings had not happened. So if you can get married to Myra, just because she is very beautiful and hot, why can't I marry Roshni?" I asked him.

He looked shocked and tense.

" Ok, at least Myra is very pretty,  but then Roshni is not as hot and sexy as Myra. She is young and you don't have anything in common, then why marry her? Why are you even considering her? "  He asked.

Oh, so why are you being crazy after Roshni if she is not as good as Myra?  Why can't you enjoy getting married to Myra?

Despite his every attempt to discourage me, I declared that I would marry her because  I liked her and on top of that she is sweet, loving caring, and respects everyone, so she will be perfect for me and my family.

Manik was surely ready to beat both of us to the pulp.

" But she is too young. You would have to wait for a few years if you want ... I will not allow her to get married before she completes her studies and has become financially independent. " He said firmly.

" I will take care of her studies and all her other responsibilities. She can study whatever she wants. " I said.

All the ladies came back.

Megha Aunty suggested that Viren should stay there and come back to Delhi with me the next day.

" Perfect!! Raj would also need some time and may need his help as Raj is as shy as Manik. Viren can help in making both Raj and Roshni comfortable. Otherwise, this Manik would never let anyone talk to her. He does the same with Mahi. I pity the man who would come asking for my daughter's hand. These two overprotective brothers would beat him to a pulp.  Just see Viren's first reaction was to punch him." Mehul uncle said.

" Don't blame just the boys, you are as possessive as them about our Mahi. I feel bad for the poor guy as well. I remember you getting tense about her crush. Thank God, you didn't beat the poor boy because I didn't let you. " Megha Aunty said shaking her head.

Shit!! I closed my eyes and thanked God and Aunty silently.

The elders left after some time and Roshni was looking very sad and was not even talking to Manik. I felt bad for them but it was necessary to get that idiot to forget about other's feelings for a change and think about what he wanted.

He should consider her and his own feelings first. If they would not be happy in their life, how would they keep their spouses and family happy?

Viren suggested to Roshni that both of us should go on a date and spend some time together.

Viren and Manik argued with each other and  I had to intervene and asked her to come out with me. She agreed and I asked her to suggest a place where we could go and she said that she would show me her favorite place.

Manik looked so shocked.

😍😍😍😊😊😊😊😊😊😉😉😉😉😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 💓💓💓