Chapter 23

Ron's POV

" Have you seen my room?? How will you change it if you don't know what you have to change? Come, I will take you to my room. " I said with a smile.

" Send the pictures of your room to Mom, there is no need for her to see your room. " Mihir said glaring at me as he joined us along with Roohi and Raj. Even Ruhan came back with the damn samosas.

But just then Roohi's phone rang and both Mihir and Roohi shared a look and excused themselves.

What was that look?? Something was definitely going on between Mihir and Roohi or he would not have gone, leaving me standing with Mahi. Who was calling them that made them exchange that look?

" That's not the way, to do the interiors of a room, I guess, I have to request Megha Aunty to do my room, since her new assistant doesn't seem to do her work properly. I want my room to be done by some professional. " I said as to instigate her.

" For your kind information, I am absolutely qualified to do my work. Mihir Bhai doesn't know it being a doctor, so he suggested that. I may think of doing your room too, if I feel like it. Because I am keener to do work with people who know the worth of my time and talents. Not useless playboys, who just know one thing... Chasing the sexy but brainless girls. "  She retorted.

" Ouch!!! What a comeback!! Love you, Mahi.  I already appreciate you and your talent, so after Raj bhai, do my room. " Ruhan laughed and said, Mahi, nodded with a smile and said, "Sure, Ruhan. " 

I was still shocked at her come back while Raj smiled.

I flashed my killer smile. The smile that has always made girls go crazy.

" So design my room and let me see your all talents. Do it to prove me wrong." I said looking at her.

" I am not sure if I would like to waste my time on you... I mean your room, but since I can't disrespect Aunty by declining her request, maybe later on, first I have to work on their room. " She said and smiled at Raj.

" Congratulations, Mahi!! I knew you are as talented as Aunty. You inherited all your mom's talent. Isn't it, Ron? "  Raj said with a smile, looking at me.

" Yes, her beauty, smartness, attitude, and temper too. " I said.

Mahi's face gained color and was about to retort but stopped as she saw that Mihir and Roohi were coming back to join us.

" What happened, Mahi? "  Mihir asked.

" Nothing, bhai. " She said trying to smile.

" You are looking uncomfortable, did he say anything to you? "  Mihir glared at me. Mahi shook her head.

" Oh, by the way, what were you two talking about so seriously?? I hope nothing serious is going on... " I counter-questioned Mihir.

" Nothing is going on, bhai. We were talking about our friends. Rest assured, he is just my friend. Do I ever ask you, what do you talk to Shaurya, Viren, or Sujal Bhai?? Why do you always behave like this with Mihir and Vihan? "  Roohi had to intervene as both were glaring at each other.

" Calm down, Roohi! Let's have something to eat. " Raj intervened and placed an arm around her to take her away with him.  But she asked Mihir to come too so that he is not alone with me.

Mihir glared at me and he caught Mahi's hand and went after them. I had no choice but to join them.

We all went to have some snacks served by Chachi, though the food was the last thing on my mind at the moment. I wanted to have some time alone with Mahi so that we could talk. I didn't want her to remain angry with me.