Chapter 108

Ron's POV

" Bhai, I need some notes from my classmate. I think we should do some combined study. " Ruhan winked at Mahi and she burst out laughing. 

" What is so funny?? " I asked her.

" They are so cute... Why don't you all come inside? "  She said with a sweet smile.

What?? Why??

" Wonderful idea. We will plan your wedding in detail. " Myra smiled at me and said. She went inside.

"  Wow! We all can watch some movies." Ruhan said and went inside. 

Roohi was also going in but her phone started ringing... So she left.

God, please bless the caller.

" Let me get some snacks, it will be fun ... "  Raj said going towards the dining room.

This is too much!

" Why don't you call all the friends and their siblings or even better, their parents too? We can have a jagrata here. " I said and he smiled and nodded as if I had given the most brilliant idea to him.

" Great!! I will call Shaurya first since he is your best friend and you share your problems with him. "  Raj said.

Oh God! He is hurt!!

" Raj, I am sorry, please try and understand, we share a different kind of bond, you would have fought for me or would have told everything to either Manik or our parents, as we can't see each other in any problem. I would have done the same for you. But in this case, I didn't want you to help me. And I swear Shaurya didn't know anything. I just asked him a vague question and he said that he had done that to escape a similar situation. He didn't know who was the girl or anything else till today when our marriage was announced. " I said.

" So you mean to say that if we get into a problem, we should not tell the other one about it. Fine, next time I face a problem, I will talk to Shlok or Sujal but not you. " He said and went to the kitchen. I followed him and hugged him from the backside.

" Leave me! I don't want to talk to you." Raj said. But I tightened my arms.

" I said, Leave me. Go to Shaurya. " He tried to push me away but couldn't as I was holding him from the back side.

" No, I will not leave you. You know, I love you the most. "

" Oh, my God!! What is going on here??" We heard a shriek and turned to see Myra and Mahi standing there.

" What?? Why are you screaming? " I asked.

" What are you doing with my husband?? I know he is your brother, but he is my husband and if I see both of you in a compromising position, I have a right to know. " Myra said.

Oh, God!! She is too much.

" Oh, please!! I am not at all interested in your husband. "  I said.

" It doesn't look like that. You are holding him against his will. What were you trying to do?? "  She asked in an overdramatic manner.

Fine, Mrs. Myra Raj Kapoor... Let's see.

" Why did you have to come here?? You spoilt my plan twice in the last ten minutes. " I said.

" Twice?? " She asked.

" Yes, I wanted to make love to Mahi but you all had to come to spoil my plan, then I got Raj alone and thought of taking advantage of him but you have a problem with that as well... I give you two options, take the one you want to spend time with and let me spend a passionate night with the other. " I said and Myra looked shocked.