Chapter 43

Mahi's POV

Though I was very upset with what happened at Surat, still I could not forget the way he held and kissed me. Despite all the efforts, I took and all the reasons I reminded myself to forget Ron, I could not get him out of my mind and after what happened at the Surat, I could not think of anything else but him. Only I knew, how I studied for my exam.

I reminded myself that he was in love with someone whom he was dreaming about but my stupid heart replied that he was dreaming, and when he woke up he said that he was not in love with anyone.

So, I must tell him about my feelings. Maybe he doesn't know how much I love him. If I give him my diary and cards he would come to know that it was not infatuation but my love. He would never reject my love when he comes to about the intensity of my feelings. No one can ever love him like that.

I made a decision that finally I will give him my cards and diaries.

The day for the party came and I  was very excited as Ron was coming, I  could not stop thinking about him after that night and that kiss at Sahaj's party, and now I am going to let him know how much I love him. So I got ready, taking special efforts. I even went to the saloon that was owned by Myra's mom to get ready.

Maya Aunty saw me there and she smiled at me.

" Hey, Mahi, good to see you here, any special occasion? "

" We have a party at my place, so I came to get ready. "

" Oh, yes, Myra told me. That Viren and she are going to your party. "

" Ji! "

" So you take any treatment and it is on house. " She smiled.

" Oh, no Aunty, please. "

" Oh, come on, sweetheart you are just like Myra to me. Please don't hesitate to take any service just because I am not charging or I will feel bad.  Enjoy yourself."

" Thanks, Aunty. "

I got ready with flawless makeup which made me look better.

All the arrangements for the party were already done and a few guests had already come by the time I reached home. I changed into my new dress and went to the party.

A few of my friends had already come. Every girl in my class was very excited to come to my party because they wanted to meet my handsome brothers and their friends.

Even the girls, who were not my friends, requested me to invite them. And I did invite the whole class to my party. Except for the guy who has been trying to flirt with me for quite a long time. He was the same guy who was punched by Ron. I didn't want them to come face to face or Ron to tell my brother about the guy. Or they would have beaten him as well.

Many guests had arrived but my eyes were looking for Ron. My heartbeat was increasing. Ruhan and Sahaj were already there and we're enjoying already. Just then I saw Ron and Raj coming, my face lit up. I wanted to go and meet him but he didn't even look at me. Was he feeling guilty for kissing me and being in bed with me?

He was so sweet, and he was mine, I will convince him that no one could ever love him the way I do and I am sure he would accept my feelings.

My friend also saw him and said that he was looking so handsome but when I glared at her she smiled and said that she was saying it from my side.

" He is very handsome that is why you don't even look at any of the guys of our class they are kids in front of him.  Your Ron is a handsome hunk. The boys of our class are crazy about you and you are crazy about him. You never accepted any friendship request because of him. Why don't you tell him your feelings? "  She said.