31 - Silent Fustration

TW - NSFW

~ The Next Day ~

Oh? The ceiling way grey.

Oh. Right. I was in Ghost's room. And I was still naked.

My eyes opened fully as I felt the bed around me. I was the only one in it. Then panic ensued.

"What..? Ghost? Ghost!" I called out, jumping out of bed. No answer. I grabbed my crutch and walked out of his room.

And there he was. Sitting on the couch watching TV with a coffee in his hand.

He lifted his head upwards, looking at me from behind the couch. I could feel his hungry stare. "Fuck." He growled. "Put some clothes on, woman."

"I don't have any." I muttered, leaning against the doorframe. The clothes that I came in were spoiled and who would have thought to bring extra?

Sighing heavily, he stood up from the couch, leaving his mug on the coffee table before approaching me.

He didn't say a word. He just stared at me. Then he leaned down, leaving a light kiss on my lips. "You're beautiful." He smirked, walking passed and opening his drawers. "I'll give you clothes. I need to shower." He spoke, pulling out a long tee of his.

"I'll come with you. In the shower, I mean." I said eagerly, turning around to face him. His hair looked damp. He already showered. Why did he want another? I, on the other hand, still feel icky from last night.

"No." He ordered, lying the t-shirt on the bed. "Your underwear is in the dryer. Once I'm out, I'll get it for you. Then you can shower."

"Why can't I come in with you?" I huffed.

"Listen, woman, its in your best interest. Stay here." He repeated, ignoring the frown on my face as he left, closing the bathroom door behind.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled. This is not right. He fully exposed me last night. Hell, he fucked me with his face and fingers. But I couldn't even shower with him?

Fuck that.

I waited until I heard the shower running before limping over to the door. Sounds emerged from behind. It sounded like.. grunting?

I creaked open the door slightly. There was barely any steam but I could see Ghost's billowing silhouette. The sound of the water drowned out the door closing with a click.

"Fuck!" He groaned as I heard his fist slam into the wall. Why was he so tense? I left my crutch on the side and used the wall as an aid as I hobbled over the the shower door.

I opened it and slipped in quickly to be met with some cold ass water. "Fuck me!" I shouted, jumping back out of the shower. "Are you cold blooded or something? The water is freezing."

"I told you to stay in the bedroom." Ghost grumbled, changing the temperature then holding out his hand to me so I could get back in.

"It's not fair." I spoke, taking it as getting back in the shower. The water now felt like bliss as I closed the door, trapping us both in this small space.

He raised his eyebrows.

"It's not fair that I didn't get to see you last night." I expanded, taking a step back so I could get a good look at him.

Yet again, my jaw practically dropped to the floor as I gazed at his body from head to toe.

He was toned and brawny. His shoulders were broad and hints of purple and red garnished his skin from the mission. My eyes dropped lower as I felt my heart rate pick up immensely.