60 - Sensuality

TW - NSFW

Slowly, he rubbed the tip at my entrance, causing me to tremble.

"Fuuckk.. more.." I groaned, pulling on the restraints.

Ghost looked up at me with a smirk, watching my face screw as he inserted the dildo into me. "That's it. Take it all." He instructed, pushing it all the way in. I pursed my breath, trying to adjust but the heavy buzzing immediately overwhelmed my walls.

I moaned out his name. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I yelled out as he held the second attachment against my clit.

"Go on, kitten. And keep going until you give me what I want." He smirked, applying more and more pressure against me.

I hit my climax and he pulled it out, letting me ride out my high as he anticipated a squirt.

But it didn't happen.

"Come on kitten." He encouraged, rubbing my pussy lightly with his hand. "Let's go again."

And we went again. And again. And again.

He would quicken the pace, become more rough, less rough, more slow, less pressure. There was no pattern, no rhythm, no predictability.

And that just made it even more pleasurable.

I was tiring out once again. My legs were spasming, I was hot and sweaty, red marks surrounded my skin where the rope was.

"G-Ghost!" I screamed, feeling another wave of ecstacy overcome me. My walls practically pushed the dildo out of me as I finally released again, the liquid squirting a little out of me.

"Fuck... I didn't think you'd actually do it. I was ready to go all night." He commented, patting my entrance lightly.

I let out a small whimper, turning my head to the side.

"This pussy is doing so well, keeping up with me." He praised, putting the toy down and moving closer to me until he was sitting beside me. "Look at me." He ordered and I turned my head, my eyes glazed over and my cheeks a bright red.

Cupping my face, he rubbed it gently. "You okay?" He asked, half concerned.

I showed a warm smile. "Y-yeah.. more than okay. Good fuck." I laughed a little.

Kissing the top of my head, he began to Untie me. "Still got it in you?" He questioned, grabbing my feet and pulling me to the foot of the bed so my legs hung off.

"I suppose I do." I grinned, sitting up as he stood in front of me. "Have you?" I returned, moving to grab his boxers as I looked up at him.

"Mm. Always." He smirked. "Take them off." He commanded.

I nodded and pulled his boxers off, letting them fall to the ground. His hard length revealed itself, ready and waiting.

Instinctively, I reached up and grabbed his member in my hands, massaging it. "Want me to suck?" I asked, looking up at him.

"No." He answered bluntly, grabbing my hand and pulling me up to stand. My legs almost gave in for a moment and he grabbed onto me with reflex, keeping me steady.

I couldn't help but laugh a little as I looked up at him. "What do you want then?" I asked curiously.

"I want you." He answered, moving to sit down, still holding onto my waist. "To fuck me." He smirked, lifting me up and placing me just above his lap so my knees were on the bed.

I was hesitant. And he knew it.

"Here kitten, just lower yourself nice and slow." He instructed and I nodded. With his help, I was lowered onto him, his member piercing through me.

He let out a groan, feeling my walls engulf him and I let out a gasp as he stretched me out.

After a moment, he was in me. All the way. I grabbed onto his shoulders tightly, already breathing heavily.

"Okay.. I-I think I know." I mumbled, beginning to rock my hips back and forth slowly. "Right?" I asked quietly, wincing at the movement.

Ghost let out a grunt, his hands gripping my hips tightly. "Mm.. just like that baby." He confirmed, leaning closer to kiss me.

My lips landed on his and we continued to fuck. It was intimate and rough, the way I made him bash in and out of me.

My stamina began to falter, the tiredness hitting me in one go. "F-fuck.." I moaned lightly, breaking the kiss and leaning my head back.

"K-keep going.." He ordered, his grip tightening as his thumbs dug into my lower back, moving me back and forwards onto him. Now we had a quick rhythm and I wasn't doing all the work.

"L-Love I think I'm gonna-" I started but then his lips landed back on mine, silencing me. His tongue fought with mine as he continued to force me back and forth into him, giving me the greenlight.

"R-Riley... Fuck!" I moaned into the kiss as he pulled away, going to attack my neck with hickeys and lovebites. Just then, I hit my climax, and right after I felt him release into me. For a few moments, he slowed down the pace, making sure every ounce of his seed remained in me.

I wrapped my arms around him, clawing and digging my nails into his back for comfort, letting go once I felt myself stop moving.

Tilting my head to look up at him, I puckered my lips.

Rolling his eyes, he looked down at me with a small smirk. Leaning down, he left a light kiss on my lips. "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." He spoke, tapping my ass lightly.

Taking a deep breath, he helped pull himself out of me and stood us both up.

After getting ourselves cleaned up, I put on his shirt, buttoning it up. Ghost didn't have any complaints, wearing his compression shirt and putting his mask back on. Grabbing the rest of my clothes, I followed him out of the building.

It wasn't long later until we reached our apartment back on base. The moment my head hit the pillow I felt like I was about to immediately pass out until I felt Ghost shake me.

I opened one of my eyes, glaring at him, already knowing what he wanted. "Really?" I grumbled to which he gave me a stern look, beginning to take off his clothes.

Sighing heavily, I sat up and stripped out of the little clothing I wore too. Lying back down I turned on my side and I felt his arm wrap around me, bringing me close to his chest.

He really loved seeing me naked.