38 - Mystery Solved

TW - NSFW

I nodded as I watched him get up from the bed and move towards the lampshade. "Take off your clothes." He commanded, and I obliged, removing all items of clothing and placing them over his on the bed.

Suddenly I felt the bed lower towards the floor.

"What, is happening?" I questioned, looking around frantically as I held onto the bed for stability.

Ghost returned to me, pulling me forward so I was sitting up and my legs were hanging off the side of the bed.

I was now at crotch height.

"You've not done this before?"

I shook my head and he kissed his teeth, wondering how to go about this.

"Do you know what to do?" He asked and I immediately grabbed onto his length. He winced in shock, the warmth of my hands engulfing his member.

"I wasn't completely shielded from the world, love. I just didn't have the time to- do all of this." I explained. "Do you trust me?"

"With everything." He answered stoically.

"Then let me take care of this." I said boldly, a little too boldly for the fact that I had never done this before.

"Just be careful, don't hurt yourself, and don't rush, take your- ah.. fuuuck.." He groaned, tilting his head back as I clasped my lips around his tip, sucking lightly.

Being on the bed meant my legs were bent and I was able to fully focus on him without being in pain.

Steadily, I began to take more of his length into my mouth until it was full. I was about halfway but I could barely breathe as I started to bob my head back and forth, slowly accustoming myself.

"Mm.. y-yes baby.." He moaned, grabbing a fist full of my hair. "Just like that." He encouraged, edging himself just a little more forward so I was forced to take more of him in.

I grabbed onto his balls to keep my balance and began to fondle them as my head pushed back and forth on his length, picking up speed with every movement.

Ghost was usually silent, so to hear him vocalise his pleasure made it that much more enjoyable for me. Just when I thought he was beginning to forego his control he proved me so wrong.

"Y-you can take it kitten." He heaved, starting to thrust his hips back and forth into my mouth. His handful of my hair kept me still so I really just had to take it and work with him.

His member slammed into me with every hip movement, forcing itself far down my throat as I took it all in. I began to gag on his length, taken aback from the power behind his thrusts.

"Look up at me." He growled and I complied, but my eyes were getting watery. It was uncomfortable, but to see him enjoy it so much made it tolerable.

He bit his lip whilst staring back down at me admiring the view. I fought back the tears and started massaging his balls more roughly as my head beat the pace of his thrusts, causing him to gasp at the sudden shift in dynamics.

"F-fuck.. don't stop.." He moaned heavily, yanking on my hair which only made me want to get him to climax more.

I began to feel his member twitch deep in my throat. His precum dripped down, I started to mentally prepare myself for his seed. But then suddenly he pulled out and pushed my chest hard so my back hit the bed.

Grabbing my hand immediately, he used me to pump his cock harshly once before moving his tip to brush against my flower.

"This pussy needs a preview." He smirked, reaching climax after one last pump. His thick liquid squirted out and sprayed all over my flower. I closed my eyes from the sensation of the warmness attacking my sensitive lips. Oh I wanted him in me so bad.