52 - First Time

TW - NSFW

He was like a tiger, waiting to pounce the moment my grip faltered. It was suspicious. He welcomed my touch and barely moved in return. After talking so big, his actions definitely weren't matching his threats.

My guard lowered, enjoying the way his length twitched through his pants. I leaned out of the tub a little more to fully grasp at him but then I felt his hand wrap around my throat.

My eyes went wide as I turned up to meet his eyes that were flooded with hunger. "Enough games. I'm taking you now." He spoke lowly, lifting me up onto my feet with ease. Suddenly, he stepped over into the tub and slammed my back into the cold wall.

Now I really couldn't escape.

He pressed up against me as his lips began to attack mine, biting and swirling his tongue around every corner of my mouth. It was messy and careless, he was famished for desire. I could barely keep up with his kiss as his grip tightened around my throat and he became more ruthless, causing me to straighten up as he used me for pleasure.

Pulling away, he went straight to my neck, piercing my skin with his teeth and lips whilst his hands wondered to my waist. He gripped me tightly, moving his hands back and forth, my hips forced to follow his movement as I rocked into him.

I needed more. I could already feel my core pooling with heat.

His mouth moved further down until he hit my nipple. Without a second thought, he took the nub in his mouth, rolling his tongue over it and flicking it.

"F-fuck me.." I groaned, my hands scaling up his sides and landing comfortably in his hair.

"Not yet." He mumbled against my breast as he dotted lovebites around my skin. Then he moved to the other, lapsing his saliva around my areola before nibbling lightly on the stiff bud. I pulled his hair gently as I heaved heavily, my body beginning to stiffen up.

"This pussy needs to be so wet for me." He spoke, his hand crawling down my skin to cup my crotch. He could already feel how soaked I was from his foreplay. It was a little embarrassing how much I yearned for him. "You can do better than that, right, kitten?" He asked, rubbing my flower slowly.

I almost crumbled into him. It was getting more and more difficult to keep myself up right. His tempo didn't change but his lips were planted back on mine, stifling my moans as he got me worked up.

After a minute, his hand pulled away and returned to my waist, picking me up with ease. Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around him, holding on. "Where we going?" I asked as his hands gripped my ass, stepping out of the tub.

"Going to fuck you." He answered blatantly, carrying me into the bedroom and throwing me onto the sheets.

"Touch yourself." He ordered, waiting and watching.

I hesitated for a moment but then propped myself up against the headboard, spreading my legs wide open for him to see. My hand travelled down to my folds as I traced them with my finger. Letting out a whimper, I double the digit, now using two to tease my entrance that was getting wetter by the second.

Ghost watched attentively, the way I played with myself.

He was already so hard from my teasing earlier on, his length bulging through his pants, eager to get out.

"Put it in." He directed, removing his articles of clothing slowly.

I nodded and pushed my index finger into my hole. It felt uncomfortable for a moment but then my walls quickly assimilated. I never really touched myself, not even when he was away. I found only Ghost could make me so needy. My drive for sex wasn't high, but maybe that's about to change.